Omg quit texting me!!!!!

Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sometimes, I think weight loss surgeries like gastic bypass cause brain damage. My aunt had it and absolutely lost her mind, having an affair with a married man and sleeping with my cousin's friend. It was crazy.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, OP. I'm sure Mr. Madeye wouldn't be interested, no matter what she weighs.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anon wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:52 pm LMAO YOU SO HAVE A FB ACCOUNT!
I really don’t. I haven’t had fb in years
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:09 am Sometimes, I think weight loss surgeries like gastic bypass cause brain damage. My aunt had it and absolutely lost her mind, having an affair with a married man and sleeping with my cousin's friend. It was crazy.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, OP. I'm sure Mr. Madeye wouldn't be interested, no matter what she weighs.
Lol I told him about it. My Dh and I are fairly short people, I’m 5’5 he’s 5’6. She’s 6’1; he sent me a very vicious gif after I told him and for some reason I can’t post gifs on here or I would should you lol!

But if you e ever seen the jackass movies, there’s a scene where weeman is laying in a bed and they say “we are going to make weeman disappear!” Well if you plug that into YouTube you’ll see what I’m talking about lol just make sure the kids aren’t in viewing distance!!!
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yeah that's not cool.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

deltathree wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:17 am Yeah that's not cool.
Yeah I wasn’t happy about it
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:17 am
Nopeville wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:09 am Sometimes, I think weight loss surgeries like gastic bypass cause brain damage. My aunt had it and absolutely lost her mind, having an affair with a married man and sleeping with my cousin's friend. It was crazy.

Lol I told him about it. My Dh and I are fairly short people, I’m 5’5 he’s 5’6. She’s 6’1; he sent me a very vicious gif after I told him and for some reason I can’t post gifs on here or I would should you lol!

But if you e ever seen the jackass movies, there’s a scene where weeman is laying in a bed and they say “we are going to make weeman disappear!” Well if you plug that into YouTube you’ll see what I’m talking about lol just make sure the kids aren’t in viewing distance!!!
I'm a little afraid. Maybe later, after another cocktail. Lol.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:21 am

Lol it’s like 30 seconds long but man when he sent that, I almost choked on my drink!
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Madeyemoody wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:23 am
Nopeville wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:21 am

Lol it’s like 30 seconds long but man when he sent that, I almost choked on my drink!
😂
Deleted User 638

Unread post

It was a joke that wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Don't let it destroy a friendship.
RedBottoms

Unread post

BLOCKED
BLock her and move on. What a bitch
Locked Previous topicNext topic