It took me over a hour to read ONE chapter!

Unread post

I like to read. It helps me relax and let's me escape into different world for awhile.

In fact I like this one reading app so much I actually spend money on it to read. Anyways I have been cleaning all day and decided to sit down and read a chapter to relax. It was anything but relaxing. My oldest sn dd had 2 episodes within 5 minutes of each other. My youngest dd asked me a hundred times if she could wear her new dress tomorrow. And my middle dd kept asking to play candy land with her. I already played with her 7 times today. That is one never ending game!

So like every sentence I kept getting interrupted. Kind of hard to concentrate and get sucked into the story when someone is constantly interrupting you.

So it took me over a hour to read one freaking chapter and I still don't remember what I read.

Too bad my kids never sleep or I would read after they go to sleep.

And yes before anyone ask this is how I spend my Saturday nights. My dh is sleeping, I am trying to read a book and my kids are driving me nuts! We are a wild bunch! Lol!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I sometimes get to work early so I can enjoy quiet reading time before my shift lol.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 pm I sometimes get to work early so I can enjoy quiet reading time before my shift lol.
Is this your 80th post of the day?

YEEEEPPPPPP!!!!
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 pm I sometimes get to work early so I can enjoy quiet reading time before my shift lol.
Go get some much needed rest.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I, personally, always found young kids hard to take care of.

Teens and tweens come with their own challenges but it isn't like those sleep deprived, bug eyed years of taking care of toddlers.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I used to cheat on shoots and ladders so I would lose to make the game end sooner. That was a never ending game for me. Though sometimes to mix it up so it wasn't boring we'd slide down the ladders and go up the shoots.
Locked Previous topicNext topic