Will the rules here be similar to CM?

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can understand banning personal attacks to an extent, because bitches are crazy.

But I think you should be able to tell it like it is without being reported.

Kind of like CM-ish rules but more loose.

And I still say, absolutely no attacks on children.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No child bashing
No posting other people’s personal info
Don’t be too big of an asshole I think she said lol.
morgiefaethedamnpixi
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:05 pm No child bashing
Does this mean if I point out that someone is a mega c**t... I wont get banned???
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

morgiefaethedamnpixi wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:25 pm
Does this mean if I point out that someone is a mega c**t... I wont get banned???
That’s my current understanding of the rules.
morgiefaethedamnpixi
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

CannotCount wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:30 pm
I hope you are correct! that would be freaking fabulous
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

morgiefaethedamnpixi wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:31 pm
CannotCount wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:30 pm

I hope you are correct! that would be freaking fabulous
I think so just don’t be a raging c**t and I think it’s good. There’s a line, we all know that. Like no death threats or wishing harm on others.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Keep in mind there are friend/foe settings - so you can actually ignore people on here. That's kind of what I advise is best. If it's like someone constantly causing shit and calling people names: Yea. I only ask you guys use common sense and proper judgement.

I'm less reserved in the fight groups - but if I see someone attacking someone else in like the F***ing recipes thread just to attack someone while they're sharing their grandmother's pie recipe? Then I feel it's probably more grounds for a mod/admin to say/do something.

With that said though, I will write an official list of rules, albeit I'm of the belief that most people can moderate themselves.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm Keep in mind there are friend/foe settings - so you can actually ignore people on here. That's kind of what I advise is best. If it's like someone constantly causing shit and calling people names: Yea. I only ask you guys use common sense and proper judgement.

I'm less reserved in the fight groups - but if I see someone attacking someone else in like the F***ing recipes thread just to attack someone while they're sharing their grandmother's pie recipe? Then I feel it's probably more grounds for a mod/admin to say/do something.

With that said though, I will write an official list of rules, albeit I'm of the belief that most people can moderate themselves.
I don't think I ever interacted with you on CM but I like your style.
morgiefaethedamnpixi
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm Keep in mind there are friend/foe settings - so you can actually ignore people on here. That's kind of what I advise is best. If it's like someone constantly causing shit and calling people names: Yea. I only ask you guys use common sense and proper judgement.

Fair enough, thank you!
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:41 pm

I don't think I ever interacted with you on CM but I like your style.
I'm an old vet from 2007, but I actually tend to just be pretty mundane/busy/doing something insanely geeky no one else gives a f**k about lol :)
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Locked Previous topicNext topic