Will the rules here be similar to CM?

kajira
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:12 pm
kajira wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 pm
admin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Keep actual dick pics in PM. I can make a NSFW/Uncensored group though if you guys really want? I would probably lock that one to membership only however.
That, would be perfect. The only thing you'll need to make sure is with the new rules about content, if anyone posts any underage content (accidental or otherwise) you can be held legally responsible. So make rules *very* clear when you make that thread. I can give you some ideas on how to do that, i'm on a couple adult websites that allow adult content and their TOS have to be *very* specific not to get sued or shut down.
Absolutely. In regards to your PM, sure - send me what you got. I have to work on homework so I have to be back (I got a 50 question assignment and 2 chapters to read my first class - yey? :()

I'll BB in a little bit!
Let me think on it tonight to organize something, and I'll write up some basics for you to tweak to your liking tomorrow or friday. ;)

(I had some vodka, i'm in no condition to be writing complicated things atm.)
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

kajira wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 pm
kajira wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 pm

That, would be perfect. The only thing you'll need to make sure is with the new rules about content, if anyone posts any underage content (accidental or otherwise) you can be held legally responsible. So make rules *very* clear when you make that thread. I can give you some ideas on how to do that, i'm on a couple adult websites that allow adult content and their TOS have to be *very* specific not to get sued or shut down.
Absolutely. In regards to your PM, sure - send me what you got. I have to work on homework so I have to be back (I got a 50 question assignment and 2 chapters to read my first class - yey? :()

I'll BB in a little bit!
Let me think on it tonight to organize something, and I'll write up some basics for you to tweak to your liking tomorrow or friday. ;)

I'm a fairly big proponent of self moderation and open communication, so keep that in mind. Basically anything illegal.
kajira
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:17 pm
kajira wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 pm

I'll BB in a little bit!

I'm a fairly big proponent of self moderation and open communication, so keep that in mind. Basically anything illegal.
That's how I run mine ;) It shouldn't be too difficult to uniquely word it for you. I just have to figure out how to phrase it to suit a mom site. ;)
Locked Previous topicNext topic