Will the rules here be similar to CM?

Bingo

Unread post

did someone say "pie"..?...just like gramma made?......
I'm here with napkin under chin and fork!
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Bingo wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:31 pm did someone say "pie"..?...just like gramma made?......
HAHAHA. Oh Bingo, I don't have the power to change your avatar.

Here's what you do.

1. Save the image I provided that's resized on your computer
2. Go to User Control Panel (under profile on the right hand side)
3. Click on the Profile tab -> Then click on the Edit Avatar link
4. Go to where it says Avatar type: and choose Upload pic from the menu
5. Choose the image on your computer
6. Hit Submit

:D
Attachments
14noyu.jpg
14noyu.jpg (16.96 KiB) Viewed 444 times
Bingo

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:56 pm
Bingo wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:31 pm did someone say "pie"..?...just like gramma made?......

Here's what you do.

6. Hit Submit

I'm not even worried over that avi ....I'm on an android phone.......blah....no great options for resizing ......I'm not concerned about it. ....
you got enough to do. ...
ha!
it won't stop me from enjoying the site...
thanx.
Bingo

Unread post

Here's what you do.

6. Hit Submit

oh......oh...looky looky.....i found a site that worked...no app or download necessary..and.....a better pic...ha!....luvin it!
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Bingo wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Here's what you do.

6. Hit Submit

oh......oh...looky looky.....i found a site that worked...no app or download necessary..and.....a better pic...ha!....luvin it!
YEY!
Lovehurts
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm Keep in mind there are friend/foe settings - so you can actually ignore people on here. That's kind of what I advise is best. If it's like someone constantly causing shit and calling people names: Yea. I only ask you guys use common sense and proper judgement.

I'm less reserved in the fight groups - but if I see someone attacking someone else in like the F***ing recipes thread just to attack someone while they're sharing their grandmother's pie recipe? Then I feel it's probably more grounds for a mod/admin to say/do something.

With that said though, I will write an official list of rules, albeit I'm of the belief that most people can moderate themselves.
So dick picks are okay? Asking for a friend lol
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lovehurts wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:21 pm
admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm Keep in mind there are friend/foe settings - so you can actually ignore people on here. That's kind of what I advise is best. If it's like someone constantly causing shit and calling people names: Yea. I only ask you guys use common sense and proper judgement.

I'm less reserved in the fight groups - but if I see someone attacking someone else in like the F***ing recipes thread just to attack someone while they're sharing their grandmother's pie recipe? Then I feel it's probably more grounds for a mod/admin to say/do something.

With that said though, I will write an official list of rules, albeit I'm of the belief that most people can moderate themselves.
Keep actual dick pics in PM. I can make a NSFW/Uncensored group though if you guys really want? I would probably lock that one to membership only however.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Lovehurts
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

admin wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Keep actual dick pics in PM. I can make a NSFW/Uncensored group though if you guys really want? I would probably lock that one to membership only however.
That would be awesome! TY
kajira
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

That, would be perfect. The only thing you'll need to make sure is with the new rules about content, if anyone posts any underage content (accidental or otherwise) you can be held legally responsible. So make rules *very* clear when you make that thread. I can give you some ideas on how to do that, i'm on a couple adult websites that allow adult content and their TOS have to be *very* specific not to get sued or shut down.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

kajira wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 pm

That, would be perfect. The only thing you'll need to make sure is with the new rules about content, if anyone posts any underage content (accidental or otherwise) you can be held legally responsible. So make rules *very* clear when you make that thread. I can give you some ideas on how to do that, i'm on a couple adult websites that allow adult content and their TOS have to be *very* specific not to get sued or shut down.
Absolutely. In regards to your PM, sure - send me what you got. I have to work on homework so I have to be back (I got a 50 question assignment and 2 chapters to read my first class - yey? :()

I'll BB in a little bit!
Locked Previous topicNext topic