Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

I think I'm gonna like it here :D
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Foo Lyn Roo wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:06 pm can i use the phrase whorebitch?
God, I hope you can. Haha
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm Keep in mind there are friend/foe settings - so you can actually ignore people on here. That's kind of what I advise is best. If it's like someone constantly causing shit and calling people names: Yea. I only ask you guys use common sense and proper judgement.

I'm less reserved in the fight groups - but if I see someone attacking someone else in like the F***ing recipes thread just to attack someone while they're sharing their grandmother's pie recipe? Then I feel it's probably more grounds for a mod/admin to say/do something.

With that said though, I will write an official list of rules, albeit I'm of the belief that most people can moderate themselves.
Grandma's pie recipes are serious shit!
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

admin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:35 pm Keep in mind there are friend/foe settings - so you can actually ignore people on here. That's kind of what I advise is best. If it's like someone constantly causing shit and calling people names: Yea. I only ask you guys use common sense and proper judgement.

I'm less reserved in the fight groups - but if I see someone attacking someone else in like the F***ing recipes thread just to attack someone while they're sharing their grandmother's pie recipe? Then I feel it's probably more grounds for a mod/admin to say/do something.

With that said though, I will write an official list of rules, albeit I'm of the belief that most people can moderate themselves.
How do you use the friend or foe setting?
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

brunehilda wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:50 am

How do you use the friend or foe setting?
If you go to your User Control Panel, there's a tab for it :D
The Church Lady
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Of course I had to go looking for this. Damn... got deleted already?
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

The Church Lady wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:54 pm

I haven't deleted anything yet (except one post I made that I screwed up). o.O
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Oh you know what? It's probably the auto pruning. One sec.
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nope just checked. Pruning only gets rid of empty dead posts no one bothers to view/read in a matter of days
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Common sense should prevail. If we want to get froggy with each other, there's a forum for that, LOL. Go duke it out there.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic