I dont want to work every weekend

Naw

Unread post

I'm a home health aide
I have client who so going back to school. And I am very happy for her. I actually helped her set everything up. Since her situation is unique. So with her going back to school her days of service have now changed 2 days during the weeks she wont get service. And she will now be getting Saturday and Sunday. One of the benefits of this job is that i had every other weekend off. They asked me if I would be willing to work every weekend and have my weekend on Tuesday and Thursdays. I am now losing 8 hrs a week and it sucks but I do not what to work every weekend. I asked to keep me in mind on those two days in case they need someone to fill in but I do not want to work every weekend
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't blame you. Hope everything works out.
Squirrelcat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I don’t blame you. I never work weekends either. I usually don’t work Friday as well
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't blame you. I'd rather lose the 8 hours instead of working every weekend.

Reedusstalker

Unread post

I won't want to work every weekend either. My BM works every week, she's a 911 dispatcher. Thursday and Fridays are her days off so they are her weekends
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That sucks. I refuse to work weekends period. But different jobs require different things. Sorry. :/
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn’t work every weekend either. F that.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’d be okay with working weekends so long as my two days off were back to back.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd never work weekends
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I worked weekends for 6 years and have no interest in doing it again. My days off were back to back which was the only thing that made it at all bearable but it caused so many problems at home that by the end, it wasn't worth it anymore.

I wouldn't advise working every weekend unless you absolutely have to so you can pay the bills and even then be looking for another job.
Locked Previous topicNext topic