So mom needs to cover up ( spin-off)

Unread post

So this is about the mom going camping and sons friends are going.l they are also going swimming so she will be wearing a bikini.

Many told her she should cover up as to not embarrass her son . That his friend may stare at mom big breast. So let say the situation was reverse. Let say it was a dd and dd female friends. Let say dad was rocking a hot body. Nice 6 pk. Nice pecs. Strong muscles arms and shoulders. Should dad also swim in a t-shirt. As to not embarrass his dd with her friends staring her her dad body?

I mean if mom should cover up her breast, to not show any skin then so shouldn't dad as well.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well the dad shouldn’t wear a speedo. I’d tell him to cover up if his swimwear if it showed off his package.

Unread post

Yours is not the same at all but if he was wearing a speedo and his junk was hanging out and the Dd had her teenage friends I think it would be appropriate to cover up.

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:26 pm Well the dad shouldn’t wear a speedo. I’d tell him to cover up if his swimwear if it showed off his package.
So he is perfectly fine not wearing a shirt but mom should cover up a bikini top? Because I don't know about you but I dont find a penis attractive. I find a nice chest, big arms and a tight rip stomach.

Unread post

I second this. He should wear swim trunks...something that covers most of him. And the mom should wear a tankini or one piece instead of a bikini..something to cover most of her up.
hockeymom87 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:26 pm Well the dad shouldn’t wear a speedo. I’d tell him to cover up if his swimwear if it showed off his package.

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:28 pm Yours is not the same at all but if he was wearing a speedo and his junk was hanging out and the Dd had her teenage friends I think it would be appropriate to cover up.
How is it not. People dont check out packages but they do check out a nice rip body. So why is it he can wear no shirts but mom with big boobs need to cover up a bikini top because some cleavage is showing
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A mans chest/breast, doesn’t have the same sexual connotation that woman’s chest/breast does. Nothing changes that, right or wrong.

I think it’s up to her child to decide, if he has a problem with it, he needs to mention it to mom. If he doesn’t, then there isn’t an issue.

Realistically, tits that big are going to stand out no matter what, even a one piece isn’t going to be able to hid those bad boys.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:30 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:28 pm Yours is not the same at all but if he was wearing a speedo and his junk was hanging out and the Dd had her teenage friends I think it would be appropriate to cover up.
How is it not. People dont check out packages but they do check out a nice rip body. So why is it he can wear no shirts but mom with big boobs need to cover up a bikini top because some cleavage is showing
So you’ve never noticed a package that stands out? I find that hard to believe, or you’re blind. I don’t find the male anatomy to be all that beautiful but an outline is hard to miss.
um hmmm

Unread post

That's not a fair comparison imo. Now if dad had a huge package that he was swinging around in his speedo it would be different and I would tell him to cover up as well, no matter if the friends were male or female. That's gross. Those boys aren't going to say anything to the mom's face but they will be making sexual comments to her son all weekend and beyond probably. If you don't think so you don't know how teenage boys interact with each other without adults around. Sometimes I think people just attention.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I actually asked her that. If she would be OK with her husband displaying some serious package to her daughter’s teen friends on a speedo and she said “sure, why not?” I don’t buy it for a second, but she couldn’t well have said “hell, no” without being a hypocrite.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic