Beacause you people dont want to vaccinate your kids

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We have more measle outbreaks.....thanks.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

While herd immunity does exist vaccinated kids can get measles just as an unvaccinated child can. So you do what you feel is best for your kid—bottle feed or breast feed, circumcise or don’t, vaccinate or don’t. Just so long as at the end of the day you feel as a parent that you did what was right for YOUR child. Tell ya what, I will do the same!

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:00 pm We have more measle outbreaks.....thanks.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I know, right?!?! We should totally put you in charge of making everyone else’s decisions.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:04 pm While herd immunity does exist vaccinated kids can get measles just as an unvaccinated child can. So you do what you feel is best for your kid—bottle feed or breast feed, circumcise or don’t, vaccinate or don’t. Just so long as at the end of the day you feel as a parent that you did what was right for YOUR child. Tell ya what, I will do the same!

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:00 pm We have more measle outbreaks.....thanks.
And who are these vaccinated kids getting measles from?
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yep I never vaccinated my kids.
I let the nurse or PA at the pediatrician’s office vaccinate them.
(I didn’t have the syringes and the vaccine . They did.)
They vaccinate your kids!

Do you get what I’m saying?
Parents don’t vaccinate their kids!
OMG I’m so tired of seeing people say they don’t vaccinate or they do vaccinate!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:04 pm While herd immunity does exist vaccinated kids can get measles just as an unvaccinated child can. So you do what you feel is best for your kid—bottle feed or breast feed, circumcise or don’t, vaccinate or don’t. Just so long as at the end of the day you feel as a parent that you did what was right for YOUR child. Tell ya what, I will do the same!

Hmm funny how when people weren't morons and vaccinated you hardly heard of measles in the U.S. Then fucktard Susan decided to be trendy because of a Crunchy Mom Facebook group, and her stupid ass friends followed suit and stopped vaccinating. Then boom. Measles everywhere. How the f**k do people not make this correlation?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Speak for yourself. My kids are fully vaccinated including yearly flu shots and gardasil
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Again, BOTH factions are getting sick, not just unvaccinated kids. There is a coorilation in the uptick yes but being vaccinated doesn’t preclude one from becoming sick 100% of the time. So again, you do for yours what you feel is best and those who feel strongly against will do the same.

Education will be what wins this argument for vaccination vs not vaccinating not the mommy wars.

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Hmm funny how when people weren't morons and vaccinated you hardly heard of measles in the U.S. Then fucktard Susan decided to be trendy because of a Crunchy Mom Facebook group, and her stupid ass friends followed suit and stopped vaccinating. Then boom. Measles everywhere. How the f**k do people not make this correlation?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Locked Previous topicNext topic