DH wants me to wear adult diapers

Unread post

So DH's kids were born via c-section so he doesn't have experience with actual labor starting. His ex was induced leading to a c-section both times.

He was asking me what happens when your water breaks. I'm like it just breaks? And the water goes wherever you're standing/sitting.

He legit asked if I could just wear adult diapers around my due date. I'm like that's not going to work lol. It's totally mind blowing to him how much water you carry around and that it just comes out wherever you happen to be when it breaks.

With DS my water broke by itself and got all over the bathroom floor. He thinks the idea of cleaning it up is gross so his solution is to wear adult diapers randomly around my due date to catch everything lol.

If he thinks that's gross it'll be interesting to see his reaction if I have a vaginal birth and all the yuck that comes with that lol.
RedBottoms

Unread post

You may want to have a backup person to help you in the labor and delivery process. He sounds like he won't be much help
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL......He's going to faint in the delivery room, lol My Ex-DH did........ both times, LMAOOOOOOO
RedBottoms

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:18 pm LOL......He's going to faint in the delivery room, lol My Ex-DH did........ both times, LMAOOOOOOO
I had a c section and DH hid behind the curtain the whole time. He came up once saw a ton of blood on the floor, turned green and went back behind the curtain. I am glad I had my mother there also for backup. I anticipated him freaking out
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:17 pm You may want to have a backup person to help you in the labor and delivery process. He sounds like he won't be much help
I agree.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL I was shocked the first time but couldn't stop laughing. It was hard to push and laugh at the same time, lol The second time the nurses put a chair behind him BUT he missed the chair and hit the floor, LOL
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:20 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:18 pm LOL......He's going to faint in the delivery room, lol My Ex-DH did........ both times, LMAOOOOOOO
I had a c section and DH hid behind the curtain the whole time. He came up once saw a ton of blood on the floor, turned green and went back behind the curtain. I am glad I had my mother there also for backup. I anticipated him freaking out
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:17 pm You may want to have a backup person to help you in the labor and delivery process. He sounds like he won't be much help
I second this.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And raising kids isn't messy? All the poop and pee and vomit all over the place? How does he handle all that but not a bit of water on the floor?

With my first my water didn't even break on it's own. I had been in labor for a few hours and still no breakage. The doctor broke it for me in the hospital.
With my second, I woke up in the morning, stood up at the edge of the bed and started feeling a gush. I ran to the bathroom and it all spilled out of me onto the bathroom floor. Mostly on the rug which could just be thrown into the washing machine. The rest on the floor could easily be mopped up. But there wasn't a ton of it and a vast majority of it was clear. Just like someone had spilled a glass of water.

If he can't handle that I don't know how he handles life.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol, he's going to freak out.😂😂😂😂😂😂
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mind-boggling. Sorry, he sounds a bit selfish.
Locked Previous topicNext topic