Keep the Ranks or Change Them Poll

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Vanillacupcake wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:27 pm I was just glad when I was no longer a peon! 🤣
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:25 pm I like it. I wanted to stay an OG but I couldn't. :(
Lol I was considering changing my SN before I passed OG status but it went too quickly. I feel kinda bitchy being a Queen B. Reminds me of Blair in gossip girl.
If only I were that rich
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 pm I think it would be cool to do some type of theme like the jewels where you kind of go from lower to better. Maybe cars or something like that. I definitely don’t like the Pokémon ones but I’m beyond them anyway.
I like the theme idea, a lot of people disliked the Pokémon ones lol. I think moo was going for a gamer theme but I don’t think most people got it
🤓The Admin 🤓
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:32 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 pm I think it would be cool to do some type of theme like the jewels where you kind of go from lower to better. Maybe cars or something like that. I definitely don’t like the Pokémon ones but I’m beyond them anyway.
I like the theme idea, a lot of people disliked the Pokémon ones lol. I think moo was going for a gamer theme but I don’t think most people got it
I’m guessing maybe a lot of us aren’t gamers. Lol
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vanillacupcake wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:25 pm IDK I do REALLY want to be the red ranger. 😁
We could always keep some and change others. I actually like the wanderer, fresh meat, and original gangsta ones. I think lunarprancer will end up being the first one to get to 10,000 posts lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:33 pm
12skipafew wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:32 pm
I’m guessing maybe a lot of us aren’t gamers. Lol
Yea, she had to explain a few of them to me lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Whichever. No matter how you do them they are fun. :)
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Personally, I think a theme would be better. Maybe small animal to large animal or cheap car to expensive car. But in reality I won't loss sleep if it stays as is is.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Im kinda ehh over it.

I liked the jewels that cm did but at the same time I don’t care if we keep what’s there now or get rid of it all together.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yeah, we need a change. I loved the gems, but this isn’t CM anymore, so.......that’s your call.

I’d like a theme also. Flowers (daisy to rose) were mentioned by a previous poster, desserts (cookies to cheesecake), ladybugs to butterflies, just something else. I don’t like fresh meat and super saiyon or whatever it is makes no sense to me.

Maybe get a few suggestions and make a poll to see which one gets the most votes? And include the current list as a possibility for those who like it. I like the ranks, It’s a fun idea!
i rise.....
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Cats? Stray- tabby- bobcat- cheetah- Leopard- cougar- tiger- lioness
A mix of animals? Gerbil- rat- cat- dog- goat- horse- elephant ect
Desserts? Bonbon- cookie-eclair- cake- banana split-
Locked Previous topicNext topic