As Trump airs his election doubts, many supporters say they won't accept a Biden win in 2024

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

WellPreserved wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:40 pm
SallyMae wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:30 pm Are you fine with American dictatorship?
I think it was Rolling Stone that labelled many Trump supporters as "authoritarian curious"?
I could only read part of it before a paywall popped up but... yeah, authoritarian curious sounds about right.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Della wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:23 am
SallyMae wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:30 pm Are you fine with American dictatorship?
No. Why on earth would you think that? 🤔
Many Americans seem either fine with it, or unconcerned with the risk. For anyone who thinks the next Trump Presidency will be "fine" for America, which is it?
Della
Princess
Princess

SallyMae wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:02 pm
Many Americans seem either fine with it, or unconcerned with the risk. For anyone who thinks the next Trump Presidency will be "fine" for America, which is it?
I don't think the next Trump presidency would be fine. I think it would be a catastrophic mistake.
306/232

SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Della wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:09 pm

I don't think the next Trump presidency would be fine. I think it would be a catastrophic mistake.
Well I hope I didn't imply that this was directed specifically at you, my post was not quoting anyone. Just an open question.
Della
Princess
Princess

SallyMae wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm
Della wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:09 pm

Well I hope I didn't imply that this was directed specifically at you, my post was not quoting anyone. Just an open question.
No worries 🙂
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

I don’t think he’ll be a dictator. I think it’ll be the same as last time, and he wasn’t a dictator then either…
Even if a couple thousand of his supporters freaked the f**k out on the last day… you never saw him getting dragged out by anyone because he told everyone to go home and then went home himself…
Della
Princess
Princess

Slimshandy wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:59 pm

I don’t think he’ll be a dictator. I think it’ll be the same as last time, and he wasn’t a dictator then either…
Even if a couple thousand of his supporters freaked the f**k out on the last day… you never saw him getting dragged out by anyone because he told everyone to go home and then went home himself…
You're unconcerned with the risk?
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Della wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:36 pm

I’m unconcerned…

You’re panicked…

Another divide in the way the country thinks…
Della
Princess
Princess

Slimshandy wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:37 pm

I’m unconcerned…

You’re panicked…

Lolol, not even close to "panicked". More like preparing like a good girl scout.
306/232

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Della wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:54 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:37 pm

I’m unconcerned…

You’re panicked…

Lolol, not even close to "panicked". More like preparing like a good girl scout.
Me too and so are my friends and neighbors. I’m really fortunate to live where I live because while it’s a “Red” county, I’ve got a good tribe.

I’m also fortunate that I’m white.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic