protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off-campus Jews being yelled at to ‘go back to Poland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:15 pm Well, it’s quite simple by looking at the protests. One side goes around shouting “from the river to the sea”, “gas the Jews”, “Intifada”, “final solution”, “we don’t want no Jew state, we want a 48” and “death to America”. And they burn Israeli and American flags.
The other side goes around shouting “bring them home!” And they wave Israeli and American flags.
It’s really not that hard to see where the hate comes from.
SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 pm I have utterly lost track of who hates who more. : - (
I'm looking at the entire situation and there is plenty of hate to go around.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 pm
SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 pm I have utterly lost track of who hates who more. : - (
Regular people? Or the countries as a whole?

Imagine the pain that has happened… there’s no coming back from it.

You can’t find a space for love in your heart for an enemy once they’ve killed your whole family, raped your daughters, killed your babies by burning them alive in an oven, and then watched the celebration as their naked bodies are paraded through the streets…

There is no chance for peace.

One side will have to win, and one side will have to lose…

The only thing we as outsiders can do is try to get the children out.
Whatever. That's for them to decide. We should in no way be involved.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Really? Because I’m yet to see any pro Israel demonstrations that call for the destruction of Muslims…. Or any Muslim student that has been attacked by Jewish students. Or seen Muslim owned businesses vandalized and surrounded by angry mobs, as it happened to Solomonov’s Goldie’s falafel and countless other kosher restaurants.
Where are you seeing all this pro Israel hate? Because as I said, even the president of Columbia had to grudgingly admit that there hasn’t been an anti Muslim/palestinian protest. Have you seen any anti Muslim/palestinian protests?
SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:15 pm Well, it’s quite simple by looking at the protests. One side goes around shouting “from the river to the sea”, “gas the Jews”, “Intifada”, “final solution”, “we don’t want no Jew state, we want a 48” and “death to America”. And they burn Israeli and American flags.
The other side goes around shouting “bring them home!” And they wave Israeli and American flags.
It’s really not that hard to see where the hate comes from.
I'm looking at the entire situation and there is plenty of hate to go around.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, tell that to all those protesters.
But you’re very naive if you think you can just wash your hands of the whole situation. I mean, you personally can turn a blind eye and not care as long as it doesn’t affect you. America doesn’t have that luxury. And sometimes I wish I had it…
SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 pm
Regular people? Or the countries as a whole?

Imagine the pain that has happened… there’s no coming back from it.

You can’t find a space for love in your heart for an enemy once they’ve killed your whole family, raped your daughters, killed your babies by burning them alive in an oven, and then watched the celebration as their naked bodies are paraded through the streets…

There is no chance for peace.

One side will have to win, and one side will have to lose…

The only thing we as outsiders can do is try to get the children out.
Whatever. That's for them to decide. We should in no way be involved.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

On a related but different note at the same time...

"The Nova Music Festival Exhibition NYC: Survivor Bios" https://www.billboard.com/music/music-n ... 61758/amp/
just an old coot 😉🌵
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:22 pm On a related but different note at the same time...

"The Nova Music Festival Exhibition NYC: Survivor Bios" https://www.billboard.com/music/music-n ... 61758/amp/
I wonder how many museums dedicated to this will pop up around the world for the next 80 years. Lord knows, NEVER AGAIN 🤷🏽
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

A perspective....

"Why Hamas Attacked When It Did" https://www.csis.org/analysis/why-hamas ... hen-it-did
just an old coot 😉🌵
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Della wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 pm
AZOldGal66 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:22 pm On a related but different note at the same time...

I wonder how many museums dedicated to this will pop up around the world for the next 80 years. Lord knows, NEVER AGAIN 🤷🏽
Hopefully these museums do pop up elsewhere and remain. Another horrific moment in history that should never be forgotten. Same with what has happened in Palestine as a result.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 pm
Della wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 pm

Hopefully these museums do pop up elsewhere and remain. Another horrific moment in history that should never be forgotten. Same with what has happened in Palestine as a result.
I'm sure they will 😉
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm I'm looking at the entire situation and there is plenty of hate to go around.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm Really? Because I’m yet to see any pro Israel demonstrations that call for the destruction of Muslims….

You just said that *you* are consumed with hate. Slimshandy is calling for the destruction of Muslims right in this conversation...they "will have to lose." And at least 34,356 Palestinians have been killed and 77,368 wounded in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7.

I understand, you think that is just as it has to be, and I won't argue with you. I'm really sorry this happened, and you have my deepest sympathy. But it's not just hate or calls for destruction on one side. There is plenty to go around.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic