protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off-campus Jews being yelled at to ‘go back to Poland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:59 am
WellPreserved wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:28 am
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:02 am It’s F***ing disgusting … innocent college students are being targeted by terrorist sympathizers because they’re Jewish so often so they have to cancel class and we’re asking if it’s a good start…

It’s vile.
The videos showing us the attacks against the Jewish students were vile. They were taken off campus, likely not committed by students, and the actions and words were denounced by the student protestors. The protest at Columbia alone was a coalition of over 100 student organizations.

Threats and hate speech should not be tolerated but the student groups who were not involved in the vile behavior should be heard. What do you think should happen?
Quite the conundrum huh?
“ We want to force everyone to listen when we speak but there’s just so many damn terrorists on our side”…
But what do you think should happen?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:33 am
Slimshandy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:59 am
WellPreserved wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:28 am

The videos showing us the attacks against the Jewish students were vile. They were taken off campus, likely not committed by students, and the actions and words were denounced by the student protestors. The protest at Columbia alone was a coalition of over 100 student organizations.

Threats and hate speech should not be tolerated but the student groups who were not involved in the vile behavior should be heard. What do you think should happen?
Quite the conundrum huh?
“ We want to force everyone to listen when we speak but there’s just so many damn terrorists on our side”…
But what do you think should happen?
Book a conference hall and have your “talks” in there while leaving innocent kids alone.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow, the differences. I wonder which is the side that wants peace…?

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

The truth will eventually prevail. There’s only so long lies can continue without crashing down.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:07 am And it’s now well known that those numbers are false.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/new ... ty-numbers

Hamas had to admit not having data on over 11,000 of the alleged casualties. Which means the number is about 22,000, not 32,000. The IDF recognized 13,000 Hamas combatants amongst the casualties. That makes for the best civilian-combatant ratio of any urban warfare. And it certainly doesn’t add up to the “women and children” narrative, which is deceiving in itself. A “child” in international law would be anyone under 18 and Hamas uses teenagers as young as 14 as combatants. Several terrorist attacks in Israel have been committed by 14, 15 and 16 year olds. Women terrorists abound too. These are combatants, not “innocent civilians”.
Lexy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:53 am [quoteNearly six months after Hamas attacked Israel on Oct. 7, almost three out of four Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank (71%) believe the attacks were justified, according to a poll released by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PCPSR).

Last December, a poll conducted by the same organization found that 72% of Palestinian respondents similarly supported the Hamas attacks in southern Israel, which killed some 1,200 Israelis and foreign nationals, most of them civilians, and captured 253 others, according to Israeli figures. In the ensuing sustained bombing campaign and ground offensive in Gaza, more than 32,000 Palestinians, about two-thirds of them women and children, according to the Gaza Health Ministry, and 252 Israeli soldiers, have been killed.]
https://themedialine.org/top-stories/po ... on-israel/
[/quote]

And there you have it folks.

"The truth can’t yet be known and probably never will be."
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It just hit me, rereading your title… “go back to Poland”. Isn’t it ironic that countries like Germany, Austria, Japan and Poland are doing much better in fighting antisemitism than the U.S, Canada and Britain, who are letting radical Islamist terrorist supporters run amok because their “freedom of speech” is more important than the safety of law abiding citizens? Who would’ve guessed that there will come a time when Jews would be safer in Poland than in America?
Slimshandy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:05 pm “The events of the last few days, especially last night, have made it clear that Columbia University’s Public Safety and the NYPD cannot guarantee Jewish students’ safety in the face of extreme antisemitism and anarchy,” Beuchler wrote. “It deeply pains me to say that I would strongly recommend you return home as soon as possible and remain home until the reality in and around campus has dramatically improved.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/columbia-pro ... 00618.html
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

“proven to be a Hamas tactic”? So the IDF have officers who are easily manipulated into ignoring orders and killing innocent civilians?

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:22 am I can only imagine what BS you posted about the “intentional killing” of WCK that was actually proven to be a Hamas tactic. 😂
Yeah, you’re prejudices and your bias is showing. You two egg each other on demonizing Israel. At least she proudly showed her true colors, stop acting like you’re not just the same.
I honestly don’t care. Both of you have been on my ignore list since before October 7th for your anti Israel/antisemitic comments.
I’m just happy now that you two have stopped hiding.
Back to ignore you go. What’s the point? You’ve made it clear: you hate Israel, you think Israelis are murderers, imperialist colonizers ( with a country the size of New Jersey 🙄) and will just swallow and regurgitate without thinking any trope and blood libel that perpetuates your hate. I’m not wasting my time on 2 lost causes 👋🏻
WellPreserved wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:20 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:52 pm Should we start listing all the times the US has killed civilians during a war? Wanna talk Kabul? Does that give a right to hate America and wish it didn’t exist? Every war has civilian casualties. Israel isn’t especially bloody, quite the contrary, actually.
Here’s what an expert in urban warfare has to say about it. Someone who knows much better than you what it means to fight a war against a terrorist grouping in an urban setting:

https://www.newsweek.com/israel-has-cr ... on-1883286

“In their criticism, Israel's opponents are erasing a remarkable, historic new standard Israel has set. In my long career studying and advising on urban warfare for the U.S. military, I've never known an army to take such measures to attend to the enemy's civilian population, especially while simultaneously combating the enemy in the very same buildings. In fact, by my analysis, Israel has implemented more precautions to prevent civilian harm than any military in history—above and beyond what international law requires and more than the U.S. did in its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan”

So you “understand” her hatred? You think it’s valid. But apparently only when it’s directed at Israel. Any other army can target civilians, can do the bare minimum to protect them and you and her don’t make a peep. But Israel does something that results in civilians dying and OMG! It’s perfectly understandable to hate her.
But yeah… no Jew hatred involved in that hypocrisy 🙄

I've been pretty consistent. I posted outrage about the "righteous attack" that killed civilians in Kabul. I posted horror regarding the Russian massacre in Bucha. I stated months ago that I hoped Israel didn't make the same mistakes that the US and allied forces made in Mosul.

Recently, I've posted about "Where's Daddy", the mass graves, "kill zones", the intentional killing of WCK aid workers, people eating grass, and the killing of almost 200 journalists, so yeah, I'm pretty pissed off and disgusted. I don't hate Jews, Palestinians, Israel, or Gaza but I'm kind of hating Netanyahu as are a lot of Israelis.

I thought you blocked me?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow… $100,000 a year tuition to have your kids turn into mindless, babbling zombies… 🧟🧟‍♂️🧟🧟‍♂️

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm really sorry this is happening. On my campus we have had peaceful candlelight vigils.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

[quoteStudents at Columbia University were told in an overnight statement that all classes will be held virtually on Monday as anti-Israel protesters have taken over the campus, its president announced][/quote]

[quoteColumbia University President Dr. Nemat "Minouche" Shafik said in a statement posted in the early hours Monday morning, that she was "deeply saddened" by certain actions of agitators, who have formed an "encampment" on the campus and have riled students and faculty with anti-Jewish slogans and chants.

"I am deeply saddened by what is happening on our campus," Shafik wrote. "Our bonds as a community have been severely tested in ways that will take a great deal of time and effort to reaffirm. Students across an array of communities have conveyed fears for their safety and we have announced additional actions we are taking to address security concerns. The decibel of our disagreements has only increased in recent days. These tensions have been exploited and amplified by individuals who are not affiliated with Columbia who have come to campus to pursue their own agendas.][/quote]

https://www.foxnews.com/us/columbia-uni ... need-reset

There should be no cancelling of classes. Intimidation should never be a factor in this country. We need to take this country back
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Israel acknowledged their mistakes. But of course the haters refuse to believe that it was a mistake and that some serious questions about Hamas’ involvement came up. Like, additional vehicles approaching the truck and shots being fired at the IDF from one of them. And why when the IDF attempted to contact WCK to confirm their identity there was no answer?
And even with that Israel acknowledged the mistake, offered apologies and punished those responsible.
But no, that’s not ok, right? It’s another convenient excuse to demonize Israel. Why would Israel target a WCK truck? It’s just another cheap blood libel. I don’t remember the U.S being accused of purposely attacking innocent civilians when they committed a similar mistake in Kabul. And those responsible weren’t punished, BTW. Somehow only Israel’s mistakes are unforgivable and called purposeful.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:59 am “proven to be a Hamas tactic”? So the IDF have officers who are easily manipulated into ignoring orders and killing innocent civilians?

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:22 am I can only imagine what BS you posted about the “intentional killing” of WCK that was actually proven to be a Hamas tactic. 😂
Yeah, you’re prejudices and your bias is showing. You two egg each other on demonizing Israel. At least she proudly showed her true colors, stop acting like you’re not just the same.
I honestly don’t care. Both of you have been on my ignore list since before October 7th for your anti Israel/antisemitic comments.
I’m just happy now that you two have stopped hiding.
Back to ignore you go. What’s the point? You’ve made it clear: you hate Israel, you think Israelis are murderers, imperialist colonizers ( with a country the size of New Jersey 🙄) and will just swallow and regurgitate without thinking any trope and blood libel that perpetuates your hate. I’m not wasting my time on 2 lost causes 👋🏻
WellPreserved wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:20 pm

I've been pretty consistent. I posted outrage about the "righteous attack" that killed civilians in Kabul. I posted horror regarding the Russian massacre in Bucha. I stated months ago that I hoped Israel didn't make the same mistakes that the US and allied forces made in Mosul.

Recently, I've posted about "Where's Daddy", the mass graves, "kill zones", the intentional killing of WCK aid workers, people eating grass, and the killing of almost 200 journalists, so yeah, I'm pretty pissed off and disgusted. I don't hate Jews, Palestinians, Israel, or Gaza but I'm kind of hating Netanyahu as are a lot of Israelis.

I thought you blocked me?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic