protesters on campus calling for Jews to be killed, just off-campus Jews being yelled at to ‘go back to Poland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:12 pm
SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm I'm looking at the entire situation and there is plenty of hate to go around.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm Really? Because I’m yet to see any pro Israel demonstrations that call for the destruction of Muslims….

You just said that *you* are consumed with hate. Slimshandy is calling for the destruction of Muslims right in this conversation...they "will have to lose." And at least 34,356 Palestinians have been killed and 77,368 wounded in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7.

I understand, you think that is just as it has to be, and I won't argue with you. I'm really sorry this happened, and you have my deepest sympathy. But it's not just hate or calls for destruction on one side. There is plenty to go around.
I didn’t say anything about Muslims…

I said with everything that has happened in the past when it comes to those two, there’s too much pain for peace.

That’s what happens in war… one side wins, one side loses.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:01 am
SallyMae wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm I'm looking at the entire situation and there is plenty of hate to go around.

You just said that *you* are consumed with hate. Slimshandy is calling for the destruction of Muslims right in this conversation...they "will have to lose." And at least 34,356 Palestinians have been killed and 77,368 wounded in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7.

I understand, you think that is just as it has to be, and I won't argue with you. I'm really sorry this happened, and you have my deepest sympathy. But it's not just hate or calls for destruction on one side. There is plenty to go around.

I said with everything that has happened in the past when it comes to those two, there’s too much pain for peace.

Then who did you mean? Arabs? Palestinian Arabs? Those dirty sand "n!&&3r$"?

One side has the backing of the worlds mightiest military while the other side doesn't even have a port. 75 years these people have been dealing with this and it's done nothing but get worse because of zionist churchianity.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What would a "win" look like and can it be achieved without genocide?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am

One side has the backing of the worlds mightiest military while the other side doesn't even have a port. 75 years these people have been dealing with this and it's done nothing but get worse because of zionist churchianity.
This is a war between Israel and Palestine, that’s who I mean.

I’m aware of the history, and I think it’s too late for peace.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 am

It can be achieved without genocide, but they can’t live next to each other anymore.

Neither side will be able to live next to the other anymore because of what has happened.

I don’t expect human beings to be able to cope with their families and loved ones being killed, tortured, and raped in such a horrific way and then choose peace…
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:20 am

You calling this a war is an insult to militaries everywhere. And doing so with proven and debunked lies.

You are a messianic Jew?
306/232

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:23 am

It can be achieved without genocide, but they can’t live next to each other anymore.

Neither side will be able to live next to the other anymore because of what has happened.

I don’t expect human beings to be able to cope with their families and loved ones being killed, tortured, and raped in such a horrific way and then choose peace…
So you see the only solution is Israel as one ethno-religious state encompassing from the river to the sea?

You are talking about 2.4 million people in Gaza alone, if we include West Bank, another 4.7 million, and if we include Palestinians living in Israel, another 1.9 million. Where should they go? How should they get to their destination? Bus, train, trail of tears?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 am
Slimshandy wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:20 am

You calling this a war is an insult to militaries everywhere. And doing so with proven and debunked lies.

You are a messianic Jew?
Hamas is the ruling government of Palestine. They say “we are at war”
The ruling government of Israel says “we are at war”

That means it’s far beyond me calling it a war, the governments of both countries declared war.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 am

So you see the only solution is Israel as one ethno-religious state encompassing from the river to the sea?

You are talking about 2.4 million people in Gaza alone, if we include West Bank, another 4.7 million, and if we include Palestinians living in Israel, another 1.9 million. Where should they go? How should they get to their destination? Bus, train, trail of tears?
I don’t think Israelis are willing to live next to Palestinians, and I don’t think Palestinians are willing to live next to Israelis.

After everything that has happened, do you see a pathway to peace?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 am

She wants what Zionism has demanded since it started clambering for a homeland. ERETZ ISRAEL. That's the same thing Mom2 wants. It's been the plan all along to take it all.
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic