Quiet on Set

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I finished it yesterday. It made me sick to my stomach.

And I firmly believe Amanda Bynes got pregnant by that pedo Dan Schneider at 13. She said so in tweets years back but no one believes her. What the f**k business does a grown ass man have spending that much alone time with a 13 year old girl?

Amanda has said she does not want to discuss her trauma anymore and wants to focus on her new career as a manicurist so I hope no one comes at her asking more.

As far as Drake's Mom I want to punch her in the face. His Dad said the ONE person he should be kept away from was Brian Peck and she refused to listen. I get that he was a skilled manipulator but even if I hated my ex husband with all my heart I'd have listened. He was failed so terribly. His Dad blames himself and I would too even though it's not his fault.

So many celebs were brainwashed by him and wrote letters of support. I think if they don't come out and apologize knowing the facts now it means they still support him and should be blacklisted.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

It was so sad and disgusting! :(
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is this a book?.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 pm Is this a book?.
No, it's a 4 part documentary on HBO Max.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I think there is 4 or 5 different ways to watch it. I saw it on YouTube Tv.
carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 pm Is this a book?.
No, it's a 4 part documentary on HBO Max.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Do you read tabloid magazines in the checkout line?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I take Hollywood drama with a grain of salt and give it little attention.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:27 am I take Hollywood drama with a grain of salt and give it little attention.
Except for Dan Schneider, the predators talked about in the series were found guilty of hurting children. So it wasn't drama, it was real. And Dan is a predator, but Amanda at this point even if she spoke up again has no proof to be able to put him away.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 pm Do you read tabloid magazines in the checkout line?
Not really.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Haven't seen this, but am aware of some of the incidents covered. I'm glad more information is shared so that any parents who wish to support their kids pursuing entertainment can better protect them. Not something I would encourage for a kid, not beyond school plays or community theater, but every family is different.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic