Was it on purpose?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Charlie Kirk is a smart ass and loves controversy.

He will engage students at the university's he goes to and my impression is that it's a matter of choice to engage him back or attend one of his speaking engagements.

Students don't have to attend and regardless of who Kirk invites to join him.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:05 pm
Della wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:42 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:27 pm

It should be studied how often what you say out of spite goes against your own goals …
Perhaps you should take your own advice.
That wasn’t advice.
Then heed your own words.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:28 pm Charlie Kirk is a smart ass and loves controversy.

He will engage students at the university's he goes to and my impression is that it's a matter of choice to engage him back or attend one of his speaking engagements.

Just a smartass who loves controversy? Are you also unaware of his opinions and actions?
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"At one point on Monday, Kirk said that as soon as King became idolized, "the progress of black America goes sideways."

"Their cities disintegrate. Their families collapse. Educational progress stagnates. They become enormously dependent on government support," Kirk posted on X before adding that, "You will know the tree by its fruit."

https://www.newsweek.com/charlie-kirk-f ... th-1860839

https://www.wired.com/story/charlie-kir ... ights-act/
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:11 am
Della wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:42 pm

Perhaps you should take your own advice.
That wasn’t advice.
Lmao, there’s nothing to heed either.

You don’t understand. That’s ok.

It means: Kirk is someone you would want deplatformed, so the fact that you laugh at people who haven’t heard of him will only get more and more people to look him up and read about what he says. Thereby INCREASING the reach of his platform. And while it might get some people to disagree with him , other people might start agreeing with him…so could easily be helping him gain followers with your spite.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:13 am
AZOldGal66 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:28 pm Charlie Kirk is a smart ass and loves controversy.

Just a smartass who loves controversy? Are you also unaware of his opinions and actions?
I am aware of him and I don't care for him.
just an old coot 😉🌵
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:43 am

That wasn’t advice.

It means: Kirk is someone you would want deplatformed, so the fact that you laugh at people who haven’t heard of him will only get more and more people to look him up and read about what he says. Thereby INCREASING the reach of his platform. And while it might get some people to disagree with him , other people might start agreeing with him…so could easily be helping him gain followers with your spite.
I was surprised you hadn't heard of him as he's been discussed multiple times on this forum and he and TPUSA have been pretty prolific since 2012. I don't think Della runs the risk of increasing his reach.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That wasn’t advice.

Such a conspiracist 😂 I'm sure people like you who have never heard of him agree with him.
306/232

Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:31 pm

Such a conspiracist 😂 I'm sure people like you who have never heard of him agree with him.
🤣 there’s no suggestion of a conspiracy here.

Thanks for the suggestion of who might share my views though! I’ll check him out!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:30 pm

I was surprised you hadn't heard of him as he's been discussed multiple times on this forum and he and TPUSA have been pretty prolific since 2012. I don't think Della runs the risk of increasing his reach.
I didn’t say I’d never heard of him, I said I paid little attention to what he said.

I still detest what was said about MLK, but who knows… maybe I’ll agree with him about other topics if Della is trying to push it so hard that I’d like him… I’ll give his other topics a listen and decide…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic