Kate Middleton has been diagnosed with cancer

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of all the things people speculated I never imagined it could be cancer.

But it does sound like they caught it very early so I'd say she has a very good chance.

I just hope those kids don't lose their Mom.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just saw that a few minutes ago. I’ve been so busy I didn’t know anyone had been speculating anything about her until I got home last night and that TMZ Where’s Kate Middleton was on when I turned on the television. I thought it was pretty disgusting and her revelation today…shame on those who so publicly speculated that it caused her to have to make this public now. I really believe that’s the only reason it was made public now instead of at a later date. Wishing her and her family the strength and a quick remission and cancer free.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Very sad situation. While she isn't obligated to, I do hope she speaks out about the type of cancer and the screening process. Public disclosure by high profile figures can boost public awareness and self care.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Bless her heart. She didn't have to tell the world what she has been going through yet she has done so.

My heart and many prayers go out to her, the Prince, and their three children.
just an old coot 😉🌵
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I really hope she comes out okay. I also think it's disgusting that people were talking about her absence so much that she was basically forced to make a public announcement about it. That said, did the video seem super strange to anyone else? I can't explain it, it just looked weird.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RIZZY wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:09 pm I really hope she comes out okay. I also think it's disgusting that people were talking about her absence so much that she was basically forced to make a public announcement about it. That said, did the video seem super strange to anyone else? I can't explain it, it just looked weird.
I did notice she looked different, but I attributed it to her feeling poorly from the chemo.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic