Planet Fitness revokes a woman's membership after she takes photos in the women's locker room of a transgender shaving

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

There was/is actually a committee hearing on locker room safety today in Congress. Chaired by Jim Jordan😐
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:35 pm Males are typically comfortable changing clothes around other males, but not around females.
Boys can easily be uncomfortable, they should get their own private dressing room.

Females are typically comfortable changing clothes around other females, but not around males…Girls can easily be uncomfortable, they should get their own private dressing room.

How is this a new idea to you?
SallyMae wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:11 pm You know young boys are exposed to naked grown men right now and you don't give a shit, right? You don't think it's damaging to the young boy so you F***ing ADVOCATE for those men to be around a naked young boy...even though young boys are just as likely to be victims of abuse as young girls...

That is what you are doing, right?

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:45 am Do you know what?

f**k you. What I’m saying is FULLY TRUE. You just don’t like it.

YOU KNOW YOUNG GIRLS WILL BE EXPOSED TO NAKED GROWN MEN AND YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT. Some of them won’t even actually be trans men, some of them will just be regular men that want to go in a ladies dressing room…

You know that can be dangerous for young girls and you don’t give a shit.

You don’t think it’s damaging to the young girl so you F***ing ADVOCATE for those men to be around a naked young girl….

THEN YOU TRY TO ACT LIKE ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT IS SICK…

So f**k the rape victims that don’t want naked men around them, they can go home, f**k the young girls that aren’t ready to see naked men, they need to grow up quicker, f**k the husbands that don’t want naked men around their naked wives, they need to get over it… Whatever the man in the situation wants, he should get. f**k all women who have a problem,..

Who the do you think you’re fooling with this bullshit? Your liberal cronies on this site? You got it.. they totally believe you.

You’re right about this is why trumpets hate liberals though… most of them couldn’t even stomach this conversation without thinking liberals are a severely destructive force.
How would you react to your son having a "sword" fight in the locker room?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:21 pm I'm pretty sure that was addressed. I'm pretty sure someone said they envision in the future that all dressing rooms / locker rooms will be individual and will not be gendered. But we can't make that happen overnight. We can't expect every single business to fork over the renovation money immediately to make it happen.

So in the meantime we all have to make accommodations and concessions. PF has private room options in their locker rooms. If you don't want to be seen, use those options. And if you don't want to see something, then don't look directly at other people. If your child doesn't want to see something then teach them not to look directly at other people either.
And if you see inappropriate behavior then by all means report it.

Following this simple philosophy, I don't see why we can't all get along in these locker rooms until such a thing happens that every single person can have an individual space to change and clean up in.
Slimshandy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:38 pm

I’ve said 6-7 times in this post that everyone should have their own private dressing rooms now and the problem would be solved. That got ignored 6-7 times and I am continually asked why everyone having a private dressing room wouldn’t be good enough… I’m a bit tired at this point.

I remember back in the late 90s when a similar conversation was had but in that case it was which bathroom or locker room could/should be used if a caregiver was the opposite gender. This was following that tragic murder of the boy in the state park bathroom while his Aunt was waiting outside. So, family bathrooms and changing rooms were born and I can't think of a single place gym, pool, or anyplace with public bathrooms that doesn't have this accommodations. I think we will move into a time when individual bathrooms or changing rooms are just the norm.

Just to add, I think in the case that you posted, it was a set up. Silvie sent another photo of the woman in the locker room to Libs of TikToc taken on a day prior to the first photo she sent.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:17 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:35 pm Males are typically comfortable changing clothes around other males, but not around females.
Boys can easily be uncomfortable, they should get their own private dressing room.

Females are typically comfortable changing clothes around other females, but not around males…Girls can easily be uncomfortable, they should get their own private dressing room.

SallyMae wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:11 pm You know young boys are exposed to naked grown men right now and you don't give a shit, right? You don't think it's damaging to the young boy so you F***ing ADVOCATE for those men to be around a naked young boy...even though young boys are just as likely to be victims of abuse as young girls...

That is what you are doing, right?

This is the state of liberal thought…

If ever in question, start asking sexually inappropriate questions about their underage children….

Because that makes people think you’re less of a pervert.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:29 pm

If ever in question, start asking sexually inappropriate questions about their underage children….

Is that an unknown idea to you?

You seem to be terrified of any penises, so I think it's a legitimate question.

Are you aware that you moved your family to the rape state of the Continental US?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Della wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:17 pm

Are you aware that you moved your family to the rape state of the Continental US?
You need help Della.

That’s all I feel comfortable saying without thinking that I’m becoming a horrible person.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:41 pm There was/is actually a committee hearing on locker room safety today in Congress. Chaired by Jim Jordan😐
The irony....
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:27 pm

You need help Della.

That’s all I feel comfortable saying without thinking that I’m becoming a horrible person.
You've spent this whole post implying trans women love to go traipsing around naked in locker rooms just to show off their penis to kids and you think Della is the one that needs help? Maybe you are a horrible person.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:26 am
Slimshandy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:27 pm

You need help Della.

You've spent this whole post implying trans women love to go traipsing around naked in locker rooms just to show off their penis to kids and you think Della is the one that needs help? Maybe you are a horrible person.
No I haven’t… that’s the way you HAVE to spin what I’ve said to try and grasp onto any sort of hold on the moral high ground here… as you defend someone making sexually explicit comments about my children … as though that is normal and defendable.

I’m done… my skin is F***ing crawling from talking to you women… your morals are far different from mine, and I have no reason to either defend mine or change yours.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What did they do to deserve this?

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:29 pm That’s true…

And they should probably update it sooner rather than later.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/21/planet-f ... cker-room/
SallyMae wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:45 pm Time to update the policy.
Slimshandy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:38 pm You specifically read the words, “The most potentially uncomfortable thing about locker rooms is, undeniably, the nakedness.”
“Temporary nakedness is expected “

As posted by Planet Fitness themselves.

Now you try to figure out what the answer to your question would be.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic