I just read this and cried. What do you think?

Anonymous 4

Unread post

I would have never even thought about doing something to that effect. What kind of guilty conscience does she have that she would project that?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m not sure why you’re crying so I’m not gonna answer until I know that.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This seems like common sense to me. What is there to cry about?
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think if you raise your kids right they know how to prioritize the people in their life and will hopefully pick a partner who knows how to do the same.

There are times when you partner will be the most important person, times when it will be your children and times when it will be your parents.
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

There is another saying “A daughter is a daughter for life, a son is a son until he takes a wife”

Now, while I put my family first—I am also a daughter, and will be there for my parents.

In turn, while I want my boys to live successful, happy lives with the family they create that doesn’t mean that we as his parents are suddenly unimportant. With that said, I would NEVER expect him to put us BEFORE his family.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why would this make you cry? I don't get that at all. Train your kids to be decent human beings and the rest should fall into place. But that is nothing to cry over.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:44 pm This seems like common sense to me. What is there to cry about?
Maybe she failed as a mother.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:53 am
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:44 pm This seems like common sense to me. What is there to cry about?
Maybe she failed as a mother.
Or she can't bear the thought of losing her son one day to another? IDK she never said why she is crying over this silly meme.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I have sons, I can see getting a tear in my eye when they go from thinking I am the greatest to ignoring me for some tart.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:19 am I have sons, I can see getting a tear in my eye when they go from thinking I am the greatest to ignoring me for some tart.
Just wondering if the same posters who got all upset with women being called "breeders" are A-OK with women being called "tarts" ?

No way of knowing since this post was Anon... why not stand up for your statements? Can't even claim your words from behind a screen name?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic