Lauren Boebert’s son arrested, faces 22 charges

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KJCT) - Lauren Boebert’s 18-year-old son was arrested in Garfield County February 27, 2024, and faces 22 charges.

According to the Rifle Police Department’s Facebook page Tyler Boebert was arrested at around 2:30 in the afternoon. The arrest comes after a string of vehicle and property thefts in the area.

Boebert is facing the following charges:

https://www.kjct8.com/2024/02/28/lauren ... 2-charges/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This the same one that knocked up his minor girlfriend who was only 14 at the time?

Didn't we learn anything about trashy politicians from the Palin family? Honestly the Boebert's make the Palin's look classy by comparison.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:03 pm This the same one that knocked up his minor girlfriend who was only 14 at the time?

Didn't we learn anything about trashy politicians from the Palin family? Honestly the Boebert's make the Palin's look classy by comparison.
Seriously? I don't recall that. How did that get passed me, lol!

I look for it to get worse, but yeah, you're right.
306/232

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Generally, I don't think actions of children (especially adult children) should be used against their parents BUT I think most politicians who make claims that they are for "traditional family values" are living in glass houses.

Boebert's son was kind of doomed at birth.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:08 pm Generally, I don't think actions of children (especially adult children) should be used against their parents BUT I think most politicians who make claims that they are for "traditional family values" are living in glass houses.

Boebert's son was kind of doomed at birth.
Totally agree.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"Tyler Boebert was listed as an inmate at the jail as of Wednesday morning, but later in the evening, he had been released after posting a $1,250 bond, the Garfield County clerk and recorder confirmed."

Just for Lexy! How's that for a bond with five felony charges?
306/232

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Della wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:05 am "Tyler Boebert was listed as an inmate at the jail as of Wednesday morning, but later in the evening, he had been released after posting a $1,250 bond, the Garfield County clerk and recorder confirmed."

Just for Lexy! How's that for a bond with five felony charges?
Is one of those felonies producing a S*x tape with a minor?🤢

Never mind. I just read that the three counts of "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" are all misdemeanors.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:03 pm This the same one that knocked up his minor girlfriend who was only 14 at the time?

Wow!😮
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I wonder if the minor he’s accused of making the S*x tape with is his girl friend/mother of his child.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:23 pm

Wow!😮
She's like the Mama June of politics 🤣
306/232

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic