Lauren Boebert’s son arrested, faces 22 charges

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:46 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:03 pm This the same one that knocked up his minor girlfriend who was only 14 at the time?

Didn't we learn anything about trashy politicians from the Palin family? Honestly the Boebert's make the Palin's look classy by comparison.
I wonder if the minor he’s accused of making the S*x tape with is his girl friend/mother of his child.
I don't believe they are together anymore so doubtful. I haven't read anything about a S*x tape. was that part of the delinquency of a minor charge?
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:49 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:03 pm This the same one that knocked up his minor girlfriend who was only 14 at the time?

Didn't we learn anything about trashy politicians from the Palin family? Honestly the Boebert's make the Palin's look classy by comparison.
I wonder if the minor he’s accused of making the S*x tape with is his girl friend/mother of his child.
I don't believe they are together anymore so doubtful. I haven't read anything about a S*x tape. was that part of the delinquency of a minor charge?
That’s part of his charges now.

I’m not sure how the S*x tape and stolen goods go together, maybe that’s how they caught him with the stuff? I dunno…
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:51 pm

That’s part of his charges now.

I’m not sure how the S*x tape and stolen goods go together, maybe that’s how they caught him with the stuff? I dunno…
I haven't read anything in news reports about a S*x tape. I'm not sure where that information is coming from but it seems to be conjecture. However, I did read that little Boebert was with 3 friends committing these thefts/vehicle break-ins and that they are all minors so that is probably what the delinquency of a minor charges are stemming from.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I should have said allegedly. It’s “Newsweek” after all.

https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boebert ... er-1874680
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:14 pm

I should have said allegedly. It’s “Newsweek” after all.

https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boebert ... er-1874680
I want to see the affidavit.

Also, smh..."Tyler Boebert was identified as a suspect wearing a "Shooters Grill" hoodie."

He's not too bright 😆
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

OMG, I was wondering the same thing! She was all proud that she was going to be a grandma. The Palins are blue bloods compare to the Boeberts...

AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Goes to show, no matter who your parent's are and whether they've been good in their role or not, adult kid's will make stupid choices and dumbass things sometimes.

Is this an election year for Boebert?
just an old coot 😉🌵
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:55 am Goes to show, no matter who your parent's are and whether they've been good in their role or not, adult kid's will make stupid choices and dumbass things sometimes.

Is this an election year for Boebert?
Yes, and she's changing districts to Colorado's 4th instead of 3rd.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:34 am OMG, I was wondering the same thing! She was all proud that she was going to be a grandma. The Palins are blue bloods compare to the Boeberts...

Huh? She was excited her son got a 14 year old pregnant?
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yep. She said she was excited about having her son home longer ( delaying uni entrance bc he's about to be a father) and bc she'll have the opportunity to guide him on raising the baby and be a father.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/wo ... 12128.html

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:39 am
cgd5112 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:34 am OMG, I was wondering the same thing! She was all proud that she was going to be a grandma. The Palins are blue bloods compare to the Boeberts...

Huh? She was excited her son got a 14 year old pregnant?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic