Would you share a picture of your kitchen?

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

kitchen from listing.jpg
This is all I have right now (I'm at work so can't access my own pics). This is the pic from the listing from when we bought it. What I've changed: the awful shade over the window came down immediately and has a better valance in it's place. The fridge died somewhere along the way so has been replaced with a similar stainless steel fridge. To the right of the pic just outside the frame is a stainless steel dishwasher.
The walls and ceiling were painted a medium taupe color when we moved in. Nothing else has changed really. The house was built in '76. If anyone wants to guess the last time the kitchen was renovated based off the cabinets and countertops I'd love to hear your theories.

And speaking of ceilings, does it look low in the picture to you? That's because it is. The rest of the house has 8ft ceilings, but the kitchen and into the hallway has ductwork in the way so the kitchen and hallway have 7ft ceilings. Our tall friends call it our midget house, but I am 5' 5" and DH is 5' 7" so it works fine for us.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:22 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:52 am
WellPreserved wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:27 pm

It's getting there, lol

https://scontent-atl3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=65D2024A
That is gonna be beautiful!
Thanks! Haven’t had a kitchen since December 1st and it’s getting REALLY old!
I love to cook, so that would definitely make me feel empty. Hahahahaha! But it will all be worth it in the end. :)
Anonymous 5

Unread post

We have owned 3 houses in our lives and totally gutted the last 2 kitchens. It's so much work but worth it. We think we are going to move again (been here for 20 years) and start over but hoping to start over with a brand new house and nothing to remodel!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic