I don't know what to do

Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

[quote=Kookookrazy post_id=967612 time=1707870725 user_id=663]
I'm not arguing with anyone about who or what caused the accident.I was tboned.You clearly dont know the definition of a tbone accident.I was going straight out of a private driveway and she ran the red light going forward smashing into the front of my car.There was no time to stop 🙄and I did absolutely nothing wrong.The other 3 lanes of traffic were all stopped a sitting at the red light when she came BARRELING through like a missile . You all are going to feel very dumb when you read the police report youre too busy trying to make me out to be a bad driver .

One at fault accident in 5 years isnt horrible driving on my part . The rental accident was my fault absolutely because I wasnt used to driving Vegas streets and couldnt tell which direction was going which because they did not have lines on the street like they do in NYC so I pulled out too slowly to make the turn and got hit.SUE ME!! Im not the only person that got hit doing that turn into traffic in that spot and they now have a stop light there to prevent it from happening again.Anyone who has been out of the Mandalay Bay garage can now attest there are stop lights there now.

As for the ambulance NOT MY FAULT.I was sitting at the stop light at a red light when the ambulance pulled out and hit me .I got a check for that but Im the horrible driver right? Lol

This accident I didnt do a damned thing wrong I had right of way and was tboned but you all are blaming me eventhough the police said i wasnt at fault, eyewitness report that she ran the red light, ambulance chaser ran up to ME to sue her but i caused the accident right?! That makes sense!

Im not a bad driver idc what you all say i have a 5.0 driver rating on both apps.Im also an excellent defensive driver.

When im able to get my items from my wrecked car lll upload the dashcam and youll still say i wasnt tboned and im the blame with my greenlight in full view lmao
[/quote]

Nothing is ever YOUR FAULT.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:50 pm
Rosehawk wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:45 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:56 pm

So if the other driver ran a red and T- boned you, why the hell is YOUR front end all smashed up? Something smells fishy about another one of your tall tales.
I was wondering the same thing when I saw that pic. I was going to ask the same question, but was reading comments first to see if anyone else had beat me to it.
I'm not even going to address the position of her car in the street which raises even more suspicion as to who hit who. I just know that kookoo is NOT a good driver given the sheer number of accidents she's been in and does not make the best choices in general.
My car is backwards in the pic because it spun around with the impact .I was originally driving towards the light to turn when she shot out and hit the front of my car .
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Screenshot_20240211_073448_Chrome.jpg
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If you were Tboned you wouldn’t have spun. Spinning comes from being hit at the front or rear. Been there done that—woman had a stroke, crossed into our line of traffic, hit the rear end of my car, spun across two lanes of traffic before we came to rest in someone’s front yard. Guess what, we didn’t sue her. Thank God for insurance~

Anyway, when my husband was in the military we were friends with a couple of which the wife was a HORRIBLE driver. Still, she had one accident where I immediately came to her defense—She was pulling out of a gas station—a woman driving at a high rate of speed hit her. I would say Wendy, that wasn’t your fault, that was hers—she was speeding~and she hit you. Nope, wrong answer. Wendy was at fault BECAUSE she was pulling into traffic.

Now the way you describe it—you were pulling out of a private drive which means there was no light for you. yet your photo shows an intersection. You will have the burden of proof that the light was red, and that she may have been speeding.

Unfortunately, you will more than likely be if not fully culpable, at least partially. I have had that happen to me too….In a parking lot I had a car back into my front end—enough damage that my SUV had to spend two weeks at the body shop, but not enough to new car shop. I was found out be partially at fault because I didn’t yield, or some other BS even though you could see the point of impact was on my front passenger side meaning the car backed into me.

So, if I were you, I wouldn’t throw good money after bad. As others have pointed out, you’re not going to get lost wages because you can’t prove what you would have earned. You weren’t injured from the sounds of it, though smart to get checked out just in case.

At this point, you’re throwing good money after bad to an attorney who will charge you their rate without feeling the slightest bit guilty when they can’t recover $$ damages.
Kookookrazy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:42 pm Screenshot_20240211_073448_Chrome.jpg
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:41 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:50 pm
Rosehawk wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:45 pm

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that pic. I was going to ask the same question, but was reading comments first to see if anyone else had beat me to it.
I'm not even going to address the position of her car in the street which raises even more suspicion as to who hit who. I just know that kookoo is NOT a good driver given the sheer number of accidents she's been in and does not make the best choices in general.
My car is backwards in the pic because it spun around with the impact .I was originally driving towards the light to turn when she shot out and hit the front of my car .
T-bones don't cause spins. It would push the car but it wouldn't spin you.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Whosever at fault I think I agree with the others: take what insurance gives you and move on. Suing in my experience takes a long time and you may not get lost wages. I tried once many years ago. Someone talked me into it since usually I don't sue in an accident. I got a bit of money for pain and physical therapy covered for whiplash. But otherwise, it wasn't worth the effort far as I was concerned. I probably would've gotten medical covered without suing. I didn't lose wages that I remember. Unless you're permanently disabled or in horrible pain I don't see the point. At least get a good lawyer not just an ambulance chaser.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You are never short on excuses.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

First of all I'm not an accident investigator and I'm not going to speculate on who caused it. I hope you're OK.
I've never been in an accident thankfully so I'm not sure what insurance will do either.
But why are you walking your college student to school at 5 am? And what if you get in an accident with an Uber passenger and all you have is liability on your car? Does Uber cover it?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yay! You're back!
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It doesn't sound like you have any serious injuries. I would contact the insurance and get a rental and see what they offer you for your car. You don't have to get a car payment. You can shop around for a car with the money you get for your car.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic