Cops allegedly beaten by rowdy migrant mob near Times Square — with suspects later freed without bail: horrifying video

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:28 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:17 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:04 pm

I know a lot of southerner who have no problem with outsiders, including Arkansas.

Not sure who you are around.
Then your experience might not be the typical one for small towns in Arkansas.

Here’s some better info about the possible reasonings small town mentalities exist:

https://theconversation.com/why-do-smal ... hem-199984

You can Google whatever you want. It doesn’t override 40 years experience in the rural south and we weren’t all raised with a hillbilly mentality.

I don’t care what link you post.
There’s nothing to override…

This is the mentality of small town Arkansas. You don’t have any experience with it, so I wouldn’t expect your experiences to be the same.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:54 pm
Slimshandy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:17 pm

Then your experience might not be the typical one for small towns in Arkansas.

Here’s some better info about the possible reasonings small town mentalities exist:

https://theconversation.com/why-do-smal ... hem-199984

You can Google whatever you want. It doesn’t override 40 years experience in the rural south and we weren’t all raised with a hillbilly mentality.

This is the mentality of small town Arkansas. You don’t have any experience with it, so I wouldn’t expect your experiences to be the same.
A small town Arkansas isn’t the whole south and yes, I know a lot of people from the state.

Good people.
Slimshandy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:22 pm

A small town Arkansas isn’t the whole south and yes, I know a lot of people from the state.

Good people.
That’s good. I think that’s good.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Slimshandy wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:58 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:22 pm

Good people.
That’s good. I think that’s good.
Thanks, that’s fair. I understand the media can over dramatize things but I think most reasonable people on both sides of the aisle understand that there are problems at the border that needs to be fixed and aren’t happy that Biden and Harris’ have done basically nothing to get us there.

Def met good people from there and I am sure you have heard the Bill Clinton stories too. 😂😂😂😂😂
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:24 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:46 pm Not a fan of the police but I don't expect them to tolerate anything I would not. My stance on this won't be popular but I believe stand-your-ground laws should apply when multiple people jump on someone who is outnumbered. I think jumping people is the most cowardly thing a person can do and there should be severe consequences for it because you can kill somebody like that.
They let them go, no bail. Should arrest and deport them asap.
There's a video floating around different news IG pages of at least one these scrotum sacs flipping off a camera man.

All of those involved need to be extradited back to their country of origin and since NYPD let them out without bail.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:34 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:46 pm Not a fan of the police but I don't expect them to tolerate anything I would not. My stance on this won't be popular but I believe stand-your-ground laws should apply when multiple people jump on someone who is outnumbered. I think jumping people is the most cowardly thing a person can do and there should be severe consequences for it because you can kill somebody like that.
There's a video floating around different news IG pages of at least one these scrotum sacs flipping off a camera man.

All of those involved need to be extradited back to their country of origin and since NYPD let them out without bail.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-migrants ... ia-release
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

N.Y. Gov. Hochul says reported migrants who attacked NYPD officers in Times Square should be deported

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ny ... rcna136800
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

AZOldGal66 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:34 pm

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 @scrotum sacs
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Middle finger guy has had his charges dropped, as it was determined he was misidentified and had nothing to do with it: https://www.nydailynews.com/2024/03/01/ ... media/amp/

Had bail been set (and had he had no way to pay it, which seems likely in this situation), an innocent person would’ve spent a month in jail.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:17 pm Middle finger guy has had his charges dropped, as it was determined he was misidentified and had nothing to do with it: https://www.nydailynews.com/2024/03/01/ ... media/amp/

Had bail been set (and had he had no way to pay it, which seems likely in this situation), an innocent person would’ve spent a month in jail.
“After this high-profile incident, fears of a “migrant crime wave” have spread with little evidence to back up the idea that any significant rise in crime is being driven by the more than 170,000 asylum seekers who’ve arrived in the city since spring 2022.“
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic