How they interact w/ you on social media is exactly how they feel about you

Anonymous 1

Unread post

There is a viral video trending on social media right now where a woman is talking about this. She gives a few examples:

1. Friends who never like/share/comment on your posts but will mention them to you when they see you in person. This person could be envious of you, or it could be that they just don't care about you or like you very much and don't want to give you the attention/reinforcement.
2. People who will interact with your posts but leave ambiguous comments or backhanded compliments.

She also agreed that it is possible that they truly just don't see your posts for whatever reason but that those people wouldn't bring them up the next time they saw you.

Thoughts?
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Honestly I don't think that deeply about my social media interactions to think about this kind of stuff. I just don't care.

I judge people based on how they interact with me in person.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

As someone who rarely interacts with anyone on social media, I feel like this is a bit generalized. I don’t interact with many people at all - in person or in internet spaces. It doesn’t mean I have any ill feelings against the people I know. It just means I don’t talk to people much.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have bad news for everyone on this site.......lmao.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why are we over analyzing social media engagement? Don’t take it so seriously. You have enough stress in your life to be overthinking about why someone did or didn’t like your posts.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think she has too much time on her hands..this is what people think about? I just can't give things like who likes my posts/comments on social media a thought. I mean, who cares?
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I think she's too highly invested in social media.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:26 pm I have bad news for everyone on this site.......lmao.
Oh shit! I just laughed out loud. You got me bacon!
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:57 pm Friends who never like/share/comment on your posts but will mention them to you when they see you in person. This person could be envious of you, or it could be that they just don't care about you or like you very much

Thoughts?
Presumably that's what she would be feeling if she acted that way.

But she is (incorrectly) assuming that everybody else feels the same as her.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:26 pm I have bad news for everyone on this site.......lmao.
Lol 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic