2023 Republican Party

SlimShady
Countess
Countess

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:57 am
SlimShady wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:09 am As a country, the democratic protests have cost this country billions in damages…
Not at all. As we learned from Israel's response to Hamas, if the other guy starts it with an unprovoked attack, all the blood that you spill is on his hands. Every dollar of that damage is on Derek Chauvin.
For this comparison to work, there has to be an attacked entity, and a terrorist group attacking it…

Who are you saying the terrorists would be in your situation?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

But I see democrat lawmakers having this same hateful attitude. So maybe Democratic Party 2025?
Want me to quote to you what the “Squad” has said about this? How they’re demanding that the U.S stops standing behind Israel? How they call for a “ceasefire” but haven’t demanded hostages (including American citizens) be released.

And here’s Ted Hernandez… he couldn’t bring himself to condemn the raping of women and the murder of babies, because he agrees with it. Behold, progressives… So I’m waiting… why do you see those people as a threat and not these?

[bbvideo][

Aletheia wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:17 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:06 am That’s good. I hope that’s the end of that party.
But the question still remains, if you’re saying the 2023 Republican Party is a dozen white supremacists with Nazi flags, are then the hundreds and hundreds of pro Palestinian protesters holding Nazi flags, chanting “gas the Jews” and calling for Israel’s destruction the 2023 Democratic Party? If not, why?
You don't see Democrat presidential hopefuls describing Nazi flag wavers as "very fine people".

It isn't so much what the extremists do, as how much the rest of the party condones their antics in order to court their vote.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:27 pm But I see democrat lawmakers having this same hateful attitude.

they’re demanding that the U.S stops standing behind Israel
That's not in the same ball park as praising Adolph Hitler.

There are Jews who don't think unquestioning support of Israel is a good idea.
SlimShady
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:34 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:27 pm But I see democrat lawmakers having this same hateful attitude.

Jeffries’s uncle, Leonard Jeffries, faced backlash in the 1990s for his comments accusing "rich Jews" of being responsible for the slave trade and alleging the existence of "a conspiracy, planned and plotted" by Jewish executives in Hollywood to portray black people poorly. Farrakhan is an infamous anti-Semite who has defended Adolf Hitler and assailed the "stranglehold that Jews have on this government."
In the unearthed article, the Democratic leader defended his uncle’s ideologies after inviting him to speak on his campus at Binghamton University.
"

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/house- ... e-negroes/
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SlimShady wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:13 pm
SlimShady wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:09 am As a country, the democratic protests have cost this country billions in damages…
Not at all. As we learned from Israel's response to Hamas, if the other guy starts it with an unprovoked attack, all the blood that you spill is on his hands. Every dollar of that damage is on Derek Chauvin.
For this comparison to work, there has to be an attacked entity, and a terrorist group attacking it…

I don't see why it has to be terrorists. The attacker could be a terrorist, or a state actor, or an individual. For example, suppose a mass shooter opens fire at the mall and a brave "good guy with a gun" kills him, saving many lives. I'm sure you will agree that if the "good guy" accidentally kills an innocent bystander while taking out the shooter, that blood is on the shooter's hands, not our brave hero's - right?
SlimShady
Countess
Countess

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:58 am
SlimShady wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:13 pm

I don't see why it has to be terrorists. The attacker could be a terrorist, or a state actor, or an individual. For example, suppose a mass shooter opens fire at the mall and a brave "good guy with a gun" kills him, saving many lives. I'm sure you will agree that if the "good guy" accidentally kills an innocent bystander while taking out the shooter, that blood is on the shooter's hands, not our brave hero's - right?
Did the good guy shoot a bystander by accident, or did he shoot through eight babies and an elderly handicapped woman, killing them all but making the decision that killing all those innocent people would be worth killing the “bad guy” ?

All decisions made would carry weight…
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SlimShady wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:00 am
Did the good guy shoot a bystander by accident, or did he shoot through eight babies and an elderly handicapped woman, killing them all but making the decision that killing all those innocent people would be worth killing the “bad guy” ?

Well, since October 7, Israeli forces have launched thousands of air bombardments in the Gaza Strip, killing at least 3,793 people, mostly civilians, including more than 1,500 children. The decision was made that killing all those innocent people IS worth "killing the bad guy," and many here would agree, *all* of that blood is on the hands of Hamas.
SlimShady
Countess
Countess

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:38 am
SlimShady wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:00 am

Well, since October 7, Israeli forces have launched thousands of air bombardments in the Gaza Strip, killing at least 3,793 people, mostly civilians, including more than 1,500 children. The decision was made that killing all those innocent people IS worth "killing the bad guy," and many here would agree, *all* of that blood is on the hands of Hamas.
Since October 7th , Hamas has not stopped firing missiles for a single day at Israel… are they supposed to just wait to die without firing back?

Many of those dead in Gaza are now being shown to have died because of Hamas rockets misfiring… not Israel firing them. And since they prefer setting up shop to fire these missiles from Christian Church parking lots, Hospitals parking lots and Schools, who dies when that happens? So who needs to stop firing first?

“The hospital was hit as a result of a failed rocket launched by the Islamic Jihad terrorist organization," IDF Spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said. "The terrorist organizations within the Gaza Strip fire indiscriminately toward Israel. Since the beginning of the war, approximately 450 rockets launched toward Israel have fallen within Gaza, endangering and harming the lives of Gazan residents."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you’re Jewish, it’s pretty close. It was Democrats who called to defund the Iron Dome- which is purely DEFENSIVE and protects Arab citizens as well. They want Israel’s main defense gone. What would’ve happened to Israel now without it and Hamas launching thousands of missile rockets at Israel?
Why are these same democrats condemning Israel for defending itself? Calling for a ceasefire fully knowing than to do so means more terrorist attacks in Israel? And why have they not called for the hostages- including 13 American citizens- to be released at the same time? They’re AMERICAN representatives, shouldn’t their priority be American citizens?
So if they want America to not stand with Israel- the only democracy in the region and only ally to the U.S- then they want America to stand with the other side- Hamas. Because this isn’t an Israel-Palestine war. This is a Israel-Hamas war. If they don’t stand with Israel defending itself, then they stand with Hamas and their determination to wipe out all Jews from the world, starting with our country. That’s what these attacks were about, there was no political agenda, it wasn’t a “resistance” to “free palestine. Hamas doesn’t give a crap about palestine, Gaza or palestinians. They use their own people as human shields just to demonize Israel, for crying out loud. These attacks were about killing Jews and destroying Israel, that’s all.
Whoever stands with that, is no better than Hitler. Because hailing Hitler and hailing Hamas is exactly the same.

And actually, as a Jew, I prefer those hailing Hitler to those hiding their antisemitism behind the mask of a “noble” cause. At least with the former, you know your enemy, you can fight your enemy and because they also hate others, you have support in that fight. With the leftist antisemitism, they pretend to be the good guys, the ones fighting for “justice” and “freedom”, the ones rooting for the little guy. They ennoble their hatred behind those masks. That is harder to fight, especially when they use decades old lies and tropes to rally for their “cause”. And because their hatred is exclusively for Jews, we pretty much stand alone. We’re about 16 million people- less than 0.2% of the world’s population- having to defend ourselves from these evil and malicious lies. Probably what’s good coming out from this tragedy is that many are pulling those masks off and showing their true colors. I already saw quite a few of them right here in mom confessions. It was very disheartening 😢

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic