Teen mom 2

WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I'm sorry but captain save a ho.... Cracks me the f**k up
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol, I hate her.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:58 pm Lol, I hate her.
Oh I hate Brianna too but Brittany is funny... ”im captain save a ho”
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

But why the f**k does Janelle lie about pulling out her gun to her mom... Like bitch that shit is on CAMERA.... you don't think babara will find out?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:59 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:58 pm Lol, I hate her.
Oh I hate Brianna too but Brittany is funny... ”im captain save a ho”
No, I know, her sister right? I hate her, lol.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:00 pm But why the f**k does Janelle lie about pulling out her gun to her mom... Like bitch that shit is on CAMERA.... you don't think babara will find out?
She lied the whole time. She didnt go off into the grass like she told the cops. Jace did not hit his head or even come close to it, like she said it happen. And she omitted the part were she hit that guys mailbox. Shes such a liar.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:16 pm
WickedLauraBelle wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:00 pm But why the f**k does Janelle lie about pulling out her gun to her mom... Like bitch that shit is on CAMERA.... you don't think babara will find out?
She lied the whole time. She didnt go off into the grass like she told the cops. Jace did not hit his head or even come close to it, like she said it happen. And she omitted the part were she hit that guys mailbox. Shes such a liar.
Yup... I'm going nope nope. Didn't happen that way.. I mean the dude was being an ass but nope
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

But, and I hate to defend Janelle, Barbara has Jace in the front seat ALL THE TIME. So her whole ”Nathan, she had Jace in the FRONT” bullshit pissed me off.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

WickedLauraBelle wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 pm But, and I hate to defend Janelle, Barbara has Jace in the front seat ALL THE TIME. So her whole ”Nathan, she had Jace in the FRONT” bullshit pissed me off.
I just can't believe how up Nathan's ass Barb is. She hated him and now they are best friends forever?

And I do think David controls Janelle. Did you ever look at her face when MTV is there and they want to ask questions about things? Jenelle won't answer, she clamps her mouth shut and David takes over. I remember a fight they had about the wedding and David kicked MTV out of the house. After the fight, he let them back in and the asked if everything was okay. Jenelle just sat there while David smiled and was like, everything is great!
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:46 am
WickedLauraBelle wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 pm But, and I hate to defend Janelle, Barbara has Jace in the front seat ALL THE TIME. So her whole ”Nathan, she had Jace in the FRONT” bullshit pissed me off.
I just can't believe how up Nathan's ass Barb is. She hated him and now they are best friends forever?

And I do think David controls Janelle. Did you ever look at her face when MTV is there and they want to ask questions about things? Jenelle won't answer, she clamps her mouth shut and David takes over. I remember a fight they had about the wedding and David kicked MTV out of the house. After the fight, he let them back in and the asked if everything was okay. Jenelle just sat there while David smiled and was like, everything is great!
Right?! And was like ”we weren't fighting!” dude.... We saw you....
Locked Previous topicNext topic