How much are you willing to pay on your teenagers shoes?

MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:49 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:49 am
Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:55 pm 20.00, or so, no way in F***ing hell am I spending much more than that.
Do you have teens or?
Almost, she'll be 13 next year.
What shoes does she wear? My DD 11 recently started caring and asked for converse. They were $35. You will say no to that? You are going to be in for a rude awakning when she gets older and starts asking for Uggs, riding boots, under armor, etc. LOL just be prepared!

Unread post

Guess I'm cheap. $50 or $60. I got DS two pairs of the Vans he like in the next two sizes up on Black Friday last year. He's still wearing the second pair - just started wearing them a month or so ago, I think. He likes the same style, so as long as we can find them, I'll just get them when I find good deals. Oh, he does have a pair of flip-flops we picked up for a good deal at Kohl's - $20 maybe? Other than that, he's always in his Vans, so I don't need to buy anything else.
Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Luckily, my son doesn't care about his clothes. He does need new clothes and shoes before starting high school. I'll spend a max of $50 on a pair of shoes. The problem is that we'll buy him nice shoes and he'll wear another pair to bits because it's easier. Now I know we're going for slip-ons because he won't untie the laces anyway.
Locked Previous topicNext topic