How much are you willing to pay on your teenagers shoes?

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She has one pair of sneakers that were $350 that i paid half and she paid the other half. She has a several pairs of sneakers that were a $100 each. 3 or 4r that were $50 each about and 2 pairs of shoes from payless and a pair of boots. Her feet are not growing and she gets a new pair of sneakers every 6 months or so. Shes really good with her shoes tho and all look brand new.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For DS15 a pair of Nike basketball shoes run 129.00-190.00 for a size 13.5-14.

Unread post

I would be willing to spend a little bit more for good brands. Jordans, Nike, Adidas etc., are mostly for show. They aren't great for athletics. ASICS, Brooks, etc., those are good athletic shoes and you aren't just paying for the name and advertising.
Canadiana
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:55 pm 20.00, or so, no way in F***ing hell am I spending much more than that.
For a teenager? How sad. If you don't have it that's one thing but you just sound cheap.
AliKat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

After age 10 my kids earned an allowance. So they could save and buy whatever expensive stuff they wanted. I’d offer to go half in with them on certain items.

My husband would buy them whatever sneakers and shoes they want as long as he also likes them. But they take a lot of pride in getting them for themselves so he’s fallen back on that.
AliKat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

That’s kind of sad.
Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:55 pm 20.00, or so, no way in F***ing hell am I spending much more than that.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would pay up to $200 per pair, but usually only buy two pairs beginning of the year and then repeat that after Xmas break.

Currently I only spend though about 50-100$ per pair currently, as they don't really care what kind of shoes we buy.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

DS10 is in adult sizes now. It sucks. His athletic shoes are usually over $100. We've never bought multiple pairs in one go, though. I usually buy a pair every 3 months or so, unless he needs something specific.
Fairymom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Over $100 a pair each. Both boys and my DH have huge feet, like special order shoes big feet. They get winter boots, regular sneakers and a pair for gym for the kids. DH has work boots, sneakers and his dress shoes. Thank goodness we dont buy his dress shoes often. Those are expensive in boat feet sizes lol
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

About $100
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic