Excellent meme from Instagram

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:34 am
Lgander29 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:27 am It’s clever and sends an important message at the same time:

First you posted this in the wrong group. We have a meme group that this should be posted in.

Second if you looked at that restaurants Facebook page you would see in was all in humor.

For someone who complained about meme's in this group why would you post one?
Kind of funny she can manage to post it here but had trouble getting them to show in the memes group.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:26 pm
Lexy wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:34 am
Lgander29 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:27 am It’s clever and sends an important message at the same time:

First you posted this in the wrong group. We have a meme group that this should be posted in.

Second if you looked at that restaurants Facebook page you would see in was all in humor.

For someone who complained about meme's in this group why would you post one?
Kind of funny she can manage to post it here but had trouble getting them to show in the memes group.
I don’t think she had actual trouble. I think she chose to do it wrong.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lgander29 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:52 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:45 am So you’re okay with this one but got upset about the sign that was against masks. I’m okay with both signs because a business can decide for themselves what they want to do.
And there is the First Amendment.
Yes and both places at the right to post the signs they wanted. I’m talking about your hypocrisy.
Deleted User 1855

Unread post

The irony here is Freddie helped destigmatize and humanize those with the infectious disease known as aids. His face helped calm the hysteria surrounding it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lgander29 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:27 am
Oh my goodness- the N& P police told me I should not post this here.
Shame on me.
And it looks like it was moved to the proper group.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic