Wear your mask

Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

True!!!
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

Good one. My job now requires me to turn customers away at the door if they aren’t wearing a mask. It is a great lesson in seeing how many people don’t know how to adult. Sadly, there are bunches. And I am earning a few new names. Fun times.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This is a meme, and belongs in the meme group.

And no. I don't have to.
KAG
Mean Girl
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SilentNeko wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:09 pm Good one. My job now requires me to turn customers away at the door if they aren’t wearing a mask. It is a great lesson in seeing how many people don’t know how to adult. Sadly, there are bunches. And I am earning a few new names. Fun times.
Masks are required for retail stores, food stores and any public building here. No one seems to have a problem complying with this. I do think the Board of Health agencies should be reaching out to the public to provide masks to those who need them. There are so many more things we could be doing as a country and as a society to reduce the rate of spread.
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yah
I just posted it in the memes group
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:33 pm
SilentNeko wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:09 pm Good one. My job now requires me to turn customers away at the door if they aren’t wearing a mask. It is a great lesson in seeing how many people don’t know how to adult. Sadly, there are bunches. And I am earning a few new names. Fun times.
Masks are required for retail stores, food stores and any public building here. No one seems to have a problem complying with this. I do think the Board of Health agencies should be reaching out to the public to provide masks to those who need them. There are so many more things we could be doing as a country and as a society to reduce the rate of spread.
This is the first full day of enforcing this rule. Two-three hours in some jackass threatened me, after spitting my way. I just smiled and said have a good day, but my mind had a very different response. But overall, people were fine with the new rule and either got a mask out of their car or left. I don’t foresee any bigger issues than a random verbal abuse which we get without all the Covid stuff.
Locked Previous topicNext topic