More Trump news

Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Deleted User 670

Unread post

But he didn't say that. It sounds like shit he'd say though.
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:24 pm But he didn't say that. It sounds like shit he'd say though.
I think he actually did.
I’ll investigate it and return...
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:24 pm But he didn't say that. It sounds like shit he'd say though.
Yep
You’re right. Snopes says that’s false.
Sorry
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lingev wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:36 pm
Yep
Sorry
So are you going to delete it, correct the title or add a disclaimer in the first post?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
QLuv

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:54 pm
Yep
Sorry
So are you going to delete it, correct the title or add a disclaimer in the first post?
Nope, sheet! FAKE news is all the rave girl! LMAO!!! Like fake msm, it gets hits and the libtards love it!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

QLuv wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:11 pm

Yep
Sorry
Nope, sheet! FAKE news is all the rave girl! LMAO!!! Like fake msm, it gets hits and the libtards love it!
Silly me! I was half hoping she’d plead ignorance at doing any of the 3 which we know is a big fat LIE since her posts have a tendency to POOF.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

QLuv

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:19 pm

Silly me! I was half hoping she’d plead ignorance at doing any of the 3 which we know is a big fat LIE since her posts have a tendency to POOF.
Thing is they believe their own lies,I'm betting it stays as someone desperately searches for some truth somewhere! It's gotta be somewhere, someone must've said it! And Trump meant to say it or thought it, someone else thought it? LMAO
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

QLuv wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:26 pm
DSamuels wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:19 pm
Thing is they believe their own lies,I'm betting it stays as someone desperately searches for some truth somewhere! It's gotta be somewhere, someone must've said it! And Trump meant to say it or thought it, someone else thought it? LMAO
Why is it that republicans are taken literally, while democrats are always taken out of context? Of course it goes both ways, but I think conservatives are more apt to see more than just one interpretation.

Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If you have read my reply in which I said you were right , then I’ll just delete the whole thread, ok?
Locked Previous topicNext topic