Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

There's nothing there?
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:34 pm There's nothing there?
It says that people who don’t wear masks aren’t pro-life.

Just a a month ago, they were saying that masks do very little to help contain this virus. Now, suddenly it is life-saving. Things don’t change that drastically is a matter of weeks. For the record, I do wear a mask.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Just a a month ago, they were saying that masks do very little to help contain this virus. Now, suddenly it is life-saving. Things don’t change that drastically is a matter of weeks. For the record, I do wear a mask.
Can I ask why you don't wear a mask? Lot's of folks around here also do not wear them when out in public, and I'd like to understand their thinking.

I do get the frustration with the mixed messages the public was given around wearing masks back in Jan and Feb. I think that it had more to do with trying to protect the supply of masks for the medical community.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Can I ask why you don't wear a mask? Lot's of folks around here also do not wear them when out in public, and I'd like to understand their thinking.

I do get the frustration with the mixed messages the public was given around wearing masks back in Jan and Feb. I think that it had more to do with trying to protect the supply of masks for the medical community.

Please reread my last sentence.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:04 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Please reread my last sentence.
Sorry - misread.
QLuv

Unread post

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you smack in the ass
Locked Previous topicNext topic