Let's be clear

29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

EXBHgecX0AwSsrB.jpg
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Lana90day
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

You are not being allowed to go where you wish?
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lana90day wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:18 pm You are not being allowed to go where you wish?
Yes. There are some places I am not permitted to go. I can't get a haircut, I can't sit in a restaurant, I can't go in a lot of stores now.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Lana90day
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

You can go there but the places are not open. You aren't being prevented to go anywhere.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:50 pm
Lana90day wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:18 pm You are not being allowed to go where you wish?
Yes. There are some places I am not permitted to go. I can't get a haircut, I can't sit in a restaurant, I can't go in a lot of stores now.
How will you live!!!
Deleted User 203

Unread post

When the healthy people are exposed to those who are sick however, and thus run into the VERY strong potential of becoming sick themselves, what are we supposed to do?

I don't believe it's tyranny. I believe we have some state governor's who've gone a little overboard in their SAH restrictions but I also believe it's because they weren't 100% sure of which way to go.

Since we started hearing about Covid 19, things have changed as to HOW it's contracted, IF we should wear masks, WHERE it began, and so on.

So when these state governors and even at the federal level of government are stating policies and rules on what to do and for how long, there will be mistakes made. Costly mistakes for many but mistakes nonetheless.

As a healthy person so far when it comes to Covid, I still stand a risk of contracting it every time I may run to the pharmacy or grocery store, and despite being masked and gloved. From there, I can bring it home to my family. So what do I do? I pretty much stay home 95% of the time. Last Friday and again today, I had to run out for family necessities. It was like a field trip for me to get out. lol But I won't deny I was nervous, too.

We just have to play this smart.
hmmm666
Countess
Countess

Unread post

You can go wherever you want. You can leave the state you’re in if you don’t like your states stay at home order. The police aren’t shooting on sight because you left your house. Anyone who thinks that THIS is tyranny has lived a very privileged life. The entitlement in the people in the US has is disgusting. I’ve heard people say they don’t care if they elderly or high risk die because they were on the way out anyway. People here don’t care for one another like they do in other first world countries. It’s sad.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No. This isn't tyranny. Not even close.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not exactly.

Quarantine came from the Italian word for forty , because when massive outbreaks in the distant past occurred, the trading ships would have to stay bacically parked outside where they were going for forty days so that the people on shore could be certain that the sailors did not have the illness.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Lingev
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 4:16 pm EXBHgecX0AwSsrB.jpg
Wrong.
So wrong.
Locked Previous topicNext topic