Stories like this hurt the women who are actually abused.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

A celebrity couple the names aren't important years ago when they broke up the woman said that she was abused by her husband. She wrote articles and did interviews and he was pretty much ostracized from Hollywood and he was fired from movies that he had lined up. It has now come out in a series of recordings due to some legal thing I think with the divorce going on that she was actually the abuser. I hate when things like this happen because it makes it that much harder for women who have actually been abused to be believed. I'm also expecting that she won't receive the same treatment that he did now that it is the other way around which is sad but that's the way it is I guess.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Name the celebrities or this post sucks.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:08 am Name the celebrities or this post sucks.
I didn't want to because I know this will turn into a I've never heard of them discussion but Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Johnny Depp has had a pretty successful career even with worst scandals to his name. I doubt this is what will kill it.
As for hers, you’re right. I have no idea who she is, so maybe she hasn’t much to lose to begin with.

Maybe what we should learn from stories like this is that we should stop admiring celebrities and put them as role models because more often than not, they’re screwups in their personal lives. So when we learn to separate the person from their work they won’t lose a career over an incident.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:34 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:08 am Name the celebrities or this post sucks.
I didn't want to because I know this will turn into a I've never heard of them discussion but Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nothing will happen to her. Like nothing happens to the women that lie about being raped.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This is why I will never just believe the "victim "
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't know the particulars of this story, but abuse can go both ways.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Read up on Johnny Depp. He's a pompous ass and an alcoholic. I don't believe he's the victim in this at all. Karma is just catching up with him.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

She's talking about Johnny Depp.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I really don’t think the allegations have hurt Depp much. Pirates has been played out. The last one grossed considerably low compared to other in the franchise. McAfee made it no secret that he didn’t want Depp playing him and was never on board with that casting choice. He’s usually really good about getting into character but I’ve been pretty disappointed with his performance as Grindelwald that I can’t say I’d be highly disappointed if the role was recast.

I don’t follow celebrity gossip and you never know what entirely has gone on behind closed doors. We really don’t know what’s true or not. But regardless it’s pretty shitty that kids are involved.
Locked Previous topicNext topic