They're trying to

29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ENADJV7XYAACmE1.jpg
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It sounds like Trump thought Biden had broken the law, then asked another country to look into it. The other country said they didn't think he broke the law, so Trump told them to just announce an investigation anyways whether it was happening or not to make Americans think he was under investigation.

I could be very wrong though, it's kind of rare that I follow the election news.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:45 pm It sounds like Trump thought Biden had broken the law, then asked another country to look into it. The other country said they didn't think he broke the law, so Trump told them to just announce an investigation anyways whether it was happening or not to make Americans think he was under investigation.

I could be very wrong though, it's kind of rare that I follow the election news.
Yeah, that's a little bit off.
An energy company was supposed to be investigated. Trump simply asked that that investigation be done. It is thought, by some, that Biden stopped the investigation to protect his son. He DID threaten to withhold aid from Ukraine unless they fired the investigator, which stopped the investigation. Funny thing is that Ukraine had already reopened the investigation by the time of the phone call.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic