I had to call the police on BM

Unread post

I have two SD's who just turned 18 a couple days ago. They got into a huge fight at BMs house because BM went back on her word and they decided they did not want to live there anymore. They moved out last night when she was at work so she came home to find them and their stuff gone this morning

It was all pretty surprising. They were planning on living at BMs 50% and here 50% like they have been but now they dont want to live with her at all. BM showed up at the house and was full on banging on the door. I tried to just ignore her for awhile but it was clear she wasnt going away. When I went out to talk to her she said that the girls stole her stuff and that she wanted it back. I went and asked them what she was talking about. They said they only took their own stuff. They didnt want to see BM at that point or talk to her.

I went back and told her the girls have their own stuff and she needed to leave. She wanted to talk to them and she wasnt leaving until she did, I told her they didnt want to talk to her right now and she needed to leave. She told me to mind my own business and leave her kids alone. I told her to get off my property NOW or I would call the police.

I went inside and she was screaming at their window to get their assess outside right this second. I called the police. By this point there was a bunch of people watching. It was like 8 am and she was full on screaming.

The police showed up. I went out and talked to them and told them I told her to leave and the gist of what happened. They told her she needed to leave and she said she wouldnt without her stuff. She wanted everything the girls brought with them including their clothes, makeup, laptops, phones, etc. The police told her that if they were given to the girls that they were legally theirs. The ended up walking her to her car and waiting until she left.

It was so embarrassing that everyone saw that shit. The girls were apologizing and I told them not to, they did nothing wrong, this is 100% on BM.

DH was pissed when he found out. He made it very clear that she is never allowed on our property again and she needs to back off.

I dont know what her issue is. She has never acted this way before. I wont try to pretend things have been perfect between her and the kids or when it comes to coparenting but we have never had any major issues

I feel like if she had just given the girls a little space it wouldnt have been long before they made up and things went back to normal. Now the girls are even more mad about the situation and it wont be an easy fix.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is there something you need help with?
I shit glitter
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:30 pm Is there something you need help with?
She needs assistance coming up with better troll posts.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I agree. Had she just backed off and gave them a bit,they would have calmed down and seen things differently. Hopefully one day they can build that relationship back.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:34 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:30 pm Is there something you need help with?
What a sad life these step mom's live.
I shit glitter
...MyLove...

Unread post

At 18 they can get a job and their own place.
RedBottoms

Unread post

well I would see what I can do to put an official ban on her where if she steps foot on your property again she goes to jail
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I was just thinking that.

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:36 pm
I was mostly just venting. My life isnt sad because BM freaked out one day.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:58 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:36 pm

I was mostly just venting. My life isnt sad because BM freaked out one day.
Uh huh. Do you regularly talk about negative things?

I have yet to read how a step mom's life is happy.
I shit glitter
Locked Previous topicNext topic