morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

You’ve got to be so a) uneducated and b) stupid to think this makes any sense! Lmao.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:07 pm You’ve got to be so a) uneducated and b) stupid to think this makes any sense! Lmao.
Oh sorry. I forgot that the left can't meme.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Using Tom Hanks ( Forest Gump)
in this meme is almost sacreligious!
It’s unacceptable!
Sick sick sick
😡
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:07 pm You’ve got to be so a) uneducated and b) stupid to think this makes any sense! Lmao.
Yep
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:58 pm
Yep
Nope. Not if you keep yourself informed about things going on in other states, like maybe Virginia? You do know what's going on there, right?
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

29again wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:42 pm
Yep
Nope. Not if you keep yourself informed about things going on in other states, like maybe Virginia? You do know what's going on there, right?
Bless your heart. You just really don’t get it, do ya?
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:55 pm

Yep
Oh, look at who else got a bitch-pass!!! I hope you get as much use out of yours as other members do theirs.

Actually, I DO get it. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. I don't know what is so hard for you liberals to get about that one sentence. The words aren't too big, are they? I mean, I'm just a regular ol' person, and I can understand that sentence. The Founders were quite clear in their intent to have an armed citizenry. I am happy to oblige. I think that the gun-grabbers are the ones who "don't get it" but I have no doubt they will be getting it soon enough.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:04 pm Image

1775. The Revolutionary War began in 1775. The Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:04 am
SolidlyAverage wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:55 pm

Oh, look at who else got a bitch-pass!!! I hope you get as much use out of yours as other members do theirs.

Actually, I DO get it. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. I don't know what is so hard for you liberals to get about that one sentence. The words aren't too big, are they? I mean, I'm just a regular ol' person, and I can understand that sentence. The Founders were quite clear in their intent to have an armed citizenry. I am happy to oblige. I think that the gun-grabbers are the ones who "don't get it" but I have no doubt they will be getting it soon enough.
Originally the amendment allowed members of militias to be armed, not every citizen. Then the NRA reinterpreted it to say “ an armed citizenry “ - they and the gun manufacturers and sellers wanted everyone to buy guns “ for protection “. Slick, huh?
Locked Previous topicNext topic