If you were on a bus and found a lost purse

Reedusstalker

Unread post

flowerfunleah wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:58 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 pm
flowerfunleah wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 pm Have you been watching Shameless?
lol!! Yes! That was one of the episodes I watched today! lol!!
Lol I knew it!
I love Fiona but come on....she does the stupidest shit lol
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’d try to contact the owner.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:10 am I'd give it to the driver
This. They will be able to handle it from there.
Manic_Sinner
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I would contact the owner. I’ve been stolen from so I would never take someone money or whatever.
I’m one of those regular weird people.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

i would try to reach the owner. I found a briefcase once it contained all the guys important paperwork a ton of immigration paperwork in particular. I found it in a parking lot. The paperwork had his phone number so it was easy to find him. I found a bag once that was a bit more work in finding the owner it had a friend of a friends number in it so after a few phone calls i was able to track him down. Both times they were very thankful. another bag i found once at a bus station it was more a shopping bag that had a bottle of medication and billfold with $600 in it. When i brought it to the house his wife cried she was so happy.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
viv74
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I have found two wallets with money this year. I have returned both of them. I would never keep it
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I left my wallet with 70 dollars in it in a cart once, and the finder returned it without taking any money. I will always remember that.

I wouldn't give it to the driver though. Chances are he or she may keep the money.

But.... 550 is a lot of cash. I'd be suspicious of where it came from.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:32 pm I left my wallet with 70 dollars in it in a cart once, and the finder returned it without taking any money. I will always remember that.

I wouldn't give it to the driver though. Chances are he or she may keep the money.

I know plenty of people that do carry lots of cash around. Some just prefer cash. Some pay bills in cash like rent. Some get paid in cash. Some people may have it for a special purpose like vacation coming up or to give as a gift to someone for a wedding or something

I would not assume the person is shady off the bat
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:08 pm
Smarties wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:32 pm I left my wallet with 70 dollars in it in a cart once, and the finder returned it without taking any money. I will always remember that.

I know plenty of people that do carry lots of cash around. Some just prefer cash. Some pay bills in cash like rent. Some get paid in cash. Some people may have it for a special purpose like vacation coming up or to give as a gift to someone for a wedding or something

I would not assume the person is shady off the bat

I'm not saying there aren't lots of legitimate reasons to have that much cash. Just that it also seems very likely the reason could be something not legitimate.

Unread post

10 years ago I’d have kept it... these days if I found something worth a lot of money I’d be too worried I was on one of those hidden camera social experiment shows to try and keep it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic