If you were on a bus and found a lost purse

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t know what I’d actually do with it. I do know I wouldn’t keep it.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would love to say I had all the time in the world and would track this person down. But who am I kidding? I would give it to the bus driver and let them deal with it.
nmkj
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I would take it to the police station. Who's to say the bus driver wouldn't take the money? If I lost my purse I would want someone to do the same. I have my whole life in there.

Unread post

I'm not sure if I would pass it along to the driver or try to find the person myself. It would depend on how busy I was that day. I definitely wouldn't steal anything out of it though.

I found a purse at home depot once, and I gave it to an employee. I didn't even look inside.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Reach the owner and give it all back.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
T3hSarah
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Get a hold of the owner. I came across a purse full of money and credit cards when I went to the grocery store. It was left in a cart in the cart corral. I found their number on their checks and called them and then gave it to the customer service desk.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would contact the owner. Im not a thief. To me, that's the dame as snatching someone's bag on the street.
Anon

Unread post

I wouldn't even look in the purse. That purse would be handed over to the driver.
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’d find the owner and return it myself. I wouldn’t trust the bus driver!
i rise.....
RedBottoms

Unread post

I also don't trust the bus driver or the police even. Not that they are untrustworthy for sure-but there are always corrupt people and I know I am not corrupt so I would feel the purse would be safest with me since I know I won't take her money myself
Locked Previous topicNext topic