I must be ugly

Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Quite possibly. But hey, just find one as shallow as you are and you’ll be a great uggo couple!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've had unattractive men that made up for it in other ways if you get my meaning. Of course there are men I'm not attracted to but in the main if they're kind loving and intelligent what is looks really?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:46 pm Because only unattractive men approach me
You appear to be an easy lay, thats why they approach you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:24 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:46 pm Because only unattractive men approach me
You appear to be an easy lay, thats why they approach you.
They walk away very disappointed
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:57 pm I've had unattractive men that made up for it in other ways if you get my meaning. Of course there are men I'm not attracted to but in the main if they're kind loving and intelligent what is looks really?
If I’m not attracted to them at all I’m not going to get to know them
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:20 pm Quite possibly. But hey, just find one as shallow as you are and you’ll be a great uggo couple!
It’s not shallow why be with someone I’m not physically attracted to?
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:25 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:20 pm Quite possibly. But hey, just find one as shallow as you are and you’ll be a great uggo couple!
If you seriously don’t get this then you’re hopeless.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:54 pm Never put yourself diwn! Society does that enough. You are beautiful. Every person is beautiful.
Including the men who approach her! Some people you might initially not be attracted to become more attractive as you get to know them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:25 pm
If you seriously don’t get this then you’re hopeless.
I get it I don’t agree it’s a waste of everyone’s time to pretend
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:29 pm
madfoodie wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:54 pm Never put yourself diwn! Society does that enough. You are beautiful. Every person is beautiful.
Including the men who approach her! Some people you might initially not be attracted to become more attractive as you get to know them.
It’s a waste of everyone’s time if I’m not attracted or interested
Locked Previous topicNext topic