Unread post

Post a pic and we'll let you know!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:32 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:58 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:35 pm It’s shallow not to want someone you aren’t attracted to?
You just met these people, you know zero about them and are judging them solely by how they look. That is the definition of shallow.
Because I don’t want to get to a man I don’t find attractive lol so I should give unattractive men a chance so I’m not shallow? f**k that
That's your choice. You dont have to date anyone you don't want to. But, it is the definition of shallow.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:35 pm It’s shallow not to want someone you aren’t attracted to?
You just met these people, you know zero about them and are judging them solely by how they look. That is the definition of shallow.
But don't we all do that basically? When first meeting someone, the only thing we do have to make a judgement on is their physical attractiveness. Then as we get to know them we gain other stuff to judge them on. But when meeting someone to be a potential mate, physical attractiveness is important. Because if their face is a bit of a turn-off across the table over coffee, it's not going to get any better when it's on the pillow next to you.
Plenty of people care about personality over looks. Otherwise only attractive people would ever have kids. I find my husband attractive, but that isn't why I married him. I dated guys just as physically attractive in the past and some who weren't great looking, but were nice guys. In my opinion being emotionally attracted to someone is more important than being physically attracted to them.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Never put yourself diwn! Society does that enough. You are beautiful. Every person is beautiful.
i want candy!
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So have you tried to approach the men that you find attractive or do you just sit there and fend off ugly guys?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:48 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:36 pm
But don't we all do that basically? When first meeting someone, the only thing we do have to make a judgement on is their physical attractiveness. Then as we get to know them we gain other stuff to judge them on. But when meeting someone to be a potential mate, physical attractiveness is important. Because if their face is a bit of a turn-off across the table over coffee, it's not going to get any better when it's on the pillow next to you.
Plenty of people care about personality over looks. Otherwise only attractive people would ever have kids. I find my husband attractive, but that isn't why I married him. I dated guys just as physically attractive in the past and some who weren't great looking, but were nice guys. In my opinion being emotionally attracted to someone is more important than being physically attracted to them.
What about waiting until they find someone whom they find physically, intellectually and emotionally attractive?
Why settle?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Must be
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:05 pm How is it fishy if no one can see me duh
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:50 pm Yep. Seems that way to me, too.
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:48 pm

Duh?
What a witty retort! :|
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Maybe the guys you find attractive don't find you attractive.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Yep, must be
Locked Previous topicNext topic