It's a little early for Christmas shopping........

AnakinVader

Unread post

But my 3 kids were asking me today if they could have a Nintendo switch (plus enough controllers for everyone and each kid wants a different game)

I told the older 2 I would be willing to do a combined "Santa gift" for all 3 of them for Christmas, with the switch/controllers and games. ( I just told the younger one who still believes in Santa that maybe Santa would bring one)

They were cool with that since the game DS wants doesn't come out until December anyway.

Would you do a combined gift for Christmas for your kids like this? I just don't see giving it to just one of them, when really it's a system for all of them.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes.
I shit glitter
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Since they’re all on board with it being a family present I’d get it and maybe 1 or 2 small invidual gifts for each.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd be ok with it. They all agree with it so I don't see a problem.
i want candy!
AnakinVader

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm Since they’re all on board with it being a family present I’d get it and maybe 1 or 2 small invidual gifts for each.
Yeah, that's what I told them. If I do this then they will just get smaller gifts from me/each other, They were all perfectly agreeable to that.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why not?
AnakinVader

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:00 pmWhy not?
I have never done a combined gift before. It's just what they are asking for is kinda expensive and they are all going to have to share it anyways, so i just wasn't sure if it was a good idea.
Fairymom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

We do a big family gift, sometimes combined gifts for the boys and individual gifts. Its never too early for Christmas shopping in my opinion lol. I started Dec. 26th last yrfor this yrs Christmas.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I sure would. Then a few smaller things for each.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

yep.
Locked Previous topicNext topic