Somewhat NSFW. What do you think of this picture?

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t think it’s appropriate whatsoever. If I’m not mistaken a getup like that is for sexual pleasure. It’s not appropriate to wear it out and about at what looks to be a family friendly parade.
Attachments
C9BBDBD6-43C9-4457-969D-E185EEFB0377.jpeg
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn't be encouraging my child to get up close in this situation, but honestly I see much more revealing costumes every day on the beach. Females in a thong bikini bottom is most definitely a getup for sexual attention.

Not a problem to me, they can wear what they choose, but about as close to x-rated as you can get in public.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It looks like a Pride Parade
The child has no idea what they are looking at.
Ehh, it doesn’t bother me
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

It's a gay pride parade. Did you not see the rainbow flag? And the guys are into puppy fetish.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:39 pm It's a gay pride parade. Did you not see the rainbow flag? And the guys are into puppy fetish.
Of course I saw the flag. I didn’t know if it was a gay pride parade or some other gay pride festival.

The fetish crap is wrong to be displaying in public. I won’t judge someone on their fetish but that doesn’t need to be on full display around children.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:41 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:39 pm It's a gay pride parade. Did you not see the rainbow flag? And the guys are into puppy fetish.
Of course I saw the flag. I didn’t know if it was a gay pride parade or some other gay pride festival.

The fetish crap is wrong to be displaying in public. I won’t judge someone on their fetish but that doesn’t need to be on full display around children.
They're not naked. If you don't like it, don't take your kid to a gay pride parade. Obviously, the parents of the little girl in the picture had no issues.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:41 pm

Not my thing, but I generally feel the same way when I see women with oversize obvious implants on display in scanty clothing. That's a breast fetish - but it's their body so they can parade them around if they like.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn't take anyone under fourteen to a pride parade. If that makes me a prude so be it.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:05 pm I wouldn't take anyone under fourteen to a pride parade. If that makes me a prude so be it.
Some of them are advertised as family friendly though.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

I agree that acting out elements of sexual fetishes aren’t appropriate for childrens’ activities.
Locked Previous topicNext topic