FB pic S/O

Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:39 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:34 pmHer DD?
My dd. Her SD
Im.confused...You are upset because she likes pics of her sd......stop posting then
I’m not upset. I just find it weird. And why would I stop posting pics of my dd? That’s stupid. If I was that bothered by it I’d unfriend her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:50 pm Why are you friends on FB? Or limit what she can see.
I have most of his family on my FB so they can keep up with DD. I didn’t think anything of it when she sent a request. If it bothered me that much I’d unfriend her. I just think it’s odd.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I click like on certain pics of other posts all the time. I’m liking the pics with MY kids.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Not a big deal and normal
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:31 pm I have SM as a friend on my FB. When I post pictures she never hits like on the post, she’ll go through every picture and just like the ones of DD by herself. If dd is with her younger siblings by me, no like.

I think it’s weird. What are your thoughts? Weird or normal?
I think it's a hop past weird and lands somewhere near unfortunate. I don't know...I'm sitting here with my lip curled as I try to find the right word.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:17 pm These FB posts are weird because honestly I've never paid that close attention to who likes what of the things I post. I really don't care about likes. I just look at the comments.
It reminds me of a song by the Chainsmokers called Sick Boy. "Feed yourself on my life's work/ how many likes is my life worth? " I mean in the great scheme of things who cares?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nothing wrong with that. Your other kids are nothing to her.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She doesn't have a relationship with your kids. They aren't her step children. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Locked Previous topicNext topic