agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:20 am
agander2017 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:16 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:12 am

I did tell him. He did as he always does, turned it on me,then told me I'm delusional.

He can do no wrong & if I call him out on anything or Express my feelings about something he does that's disrespectful, he goes into the silent treatment & we have to ignore & move on from it.

While on the other hand, we ( he) can tell me all day what I'm saying or doing wrong.
Ex) we went to the store ,the car in the next parking space was over the line,so I parked over my line a bit. I was instructed by dh to move my truck over & when I said no it's fine Jesus Christ. He yelled & screamed about what a moron I am.
I'm don't like to be the one to say leave him, but in this case I think that's what needs to happen here. My ex did that. Everything was my fault, I was stupid, and he never did anything wrong. I put up with this for several years before I realized (I was in denial) that he was cheating, and comparing me to the women he cheated with. He put them on a pedestal, and I was on the bottom of the pile. Nothing I did was ever good enough, because he didn't love me anymore. He just stayed with me because, in his words, "It's cheaper to keep her".

Once I finally got over the fear of moving on with my life alone, I left him. He got everything in the divorce, but I really don't care. I moved on, and I'm so happy now. Your husband is a jerk, and you deserve better than that.
Thank you, I guess I'm just getting to the point of realizing that I can't salvage my marriage.
The thing with saving a marriage is that both people have to want it to work. Based on how you said he's treating you, I don't think he wants it as much as you do. Maybe you leaving will show him what he's doing, and he'll change his ways. I just don't see it changing if you stay and let him treat you like that. :(

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You can't save anything if you have preconceived notions of what you think he's doing. He can't compete with what you think you know. End it and move on.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Who was the woman? How was he oogling her? Why do you feel you pay for the trips?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:50 pm Who was the woman? How was he oogling her? Why do you feel you pay for the trips?
It's all explained through out the comments.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:54 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:49 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:46 am You are not sure who he was thinking of when he got off. He could've been thinking about all of the things he wanted to do to you.
Why would he want to do anything to me when hes horny for another woman? I would just be the hole he has to put it in .
You will never be the only woman to get your husband turned on. Don't sit here and tell me you get off only thinking about him? And I'm not going to go back and forth with you because I know this is a touchy subject for lots of women.
Exactly.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:37 pm
iamanon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:50 pm Who was the woman? How was he oogling her? Why do you feel you pay for the trips?
I'm not reading through 10 pages of comments for information that should have been included in the op
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:29 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:37 pm
I'm not reading through 10 pages of comments for information that should have been included in the op
Sorry that I didn't write my post the way you demand I should.
Locked Previous topicNext topic