Scared *update*

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Someone is coming over tomorrow to evaluate my 2 year old for eating problems. She only eats stage 2 baby food and breastmilk. Idk why I'm so nervous but I am.

--

They did a full analysis on her development but I won't know the results until next week. It was rather exhausting for both of us I think. Lots of questions and "Do this, do that" asking her to perform different tasks. I'm glad it's over. I got a lot of ideas on how to improve though so it was overall a positive experience.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement and advice.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How old is your daughter?

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I been through that when my son had to be evaluated for speech problems. It took me a very long time to not think I was going to be judged. I still hate IEP meetings. And then you're worried about your dd I'm sure. But they're there to help. Speech therapy can help with eating if needed. Good luck.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don’t worry. I hope all goes well.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

It'll help.
Don't be scared.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It will be ok. It's to help. No one will judge you. They can see you are trying to figure out what is wrong.
i want candy!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:58 am How old is your daughter?
She just turned 2 last month.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:05 am I been through that when my son had to be evaluated for speech problems. It took me a very long time to not think I was going to be judged. I still hate IEP meetings. And then you're worried about your dd I'm sure. But they're there to help. Speech therapy can help with eating if needed. Good luck.
Thanks. I have so much anxiety. I know it's going to help her. I'm worried the house won't be clean enough or they'll judge me for having toys out...dumb things like that.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They're coming to help you both. It's a good thing! I hope everything gets resolved quickly. :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 am It'll help.
Don't be scared.
I appreciate that. Thanks.
Locked Previous topicNext topic