Do you think 14 year olds should be able to drive?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:50 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:12 pm How do kids who do not have permits get to school?
They take the bus or get a ride from their parents or a friend’s parents.
They can’t drive with only a Permit you know.
Feel free to look it up because you are wrong. She can legally drive with it to and from school

There are no buses and not all parents can drive their kids or have friends that can drive their kids. That is the whole point of the permit
Anonymous 8

Unread post

It depends! I was driving tractors and combine since I was 6. No one would bat a eye in the country.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:12 pm How do kids who do not have permits get to school?
Feel free to look it up because you are wrong. She can legally drive with it to and from school

There are no buses and not all parents can drive their kids or have friends that can drive their kids. That is the whole point of the permit
A kid cannot drive with only a permit without an adult!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:23 pm

You are an idiot

A person holding a School Permit may operate a motor vehicle:

Unsupervised to and from where he or she attends school and between schools of enrollment over the most direct and accessible route by the nearest highway from his or her place of residence to transport such person or any family member who resides with such person to attend duly scheduled courses of instruction and extracurricular or school-related activities at the school he or she attends; or
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:25 pm

You are an idiot

Unsupervised to and from where he or she attends school and between schools of enrollment over the most direct and accessible route by the nearest highway from his or her place of residence to transport such person or any family member who resides with such person to attend duly scheduled courses of instruction and extracurricular or school-related activities at the school he or she attends; or
I’m not an idiot.
In Minnesota and North Carolina you cannot drive with just a learners permit. We lived in both states.
I googled this and so far it’s the same in Florida and all the others I found.
I have no idea where you got your information or where you live.
You’re inappropriate.
You just don’t call someone an idiot— get it?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:33 pm
You are an idiot

I’m not an idiot.
In Minnesota and North Carolina you cannot drive with just a learners permit. We lived in both states.
You’re inappropriate.
Maybe you should stop arguing something you know nothing about. You are an idiot for that.

I clearly said it was legal and I even mentioned what state I am in a couple times.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:37 pm

You are an idiot

I’m not an idiot.
You’re inappropriate.
Maybe you should stop arguing something you know nothing about. You are an idiot for that.

I clearly said it was legal and I even mentioned what state I am in a couple times.
You did not mention your state.
Do NOT call me an idiot!
The states I mentioned are responsible and intelligent and to be admired for not allowing a kid with only a learners permit to drive alone.
You’re a loser.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:37 pm
I’m not an idiot.
You’re inappropriate.

You did not mention your state.
Do NOT call me an idiot!
The states I mentioned are responsible and intelligent and to be admired for not allowing a kid with only a learners permit to drive alone.
You’re a loser.
I will call you what you are. You made a statement pretending like it was illegal. I have mentioned I am in Nebraska more than once in this post. Why not just admit you are wrong instead of making yourself look more like a fool? Your statement wasnt about just those states. You told me it was illegal and it is not

I am not a loser for proving you wrong.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

In any state that I've been in, yes. That has been the case. But according to OP, "Where I live 14 year olds are allowed to get permits to drive themselves to school and back home. They have to meet certain requirements. My DD has a permit and has been driving herself to school."

So, I was just wondering how those kids without permits get to school.

Anonymous 7

Unread post

How do kids who do not have permits get to school?

Locked Previous topicNext topic