Any clue how I can prevent this?

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would switch her to a convertible or buy the base for it.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:55 am I would switch her to a convertible or buy the base for it.
Not my kid, parents won’t do either unfortunately
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:57 am
Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:55 am I would switch her to a convertible or buy the base for it.
Not my kid, parents won’t do either unfortunately
Do you care for the kid regularly? And maybe other kids too? Would you get use out of buying a convertible for more than just this kid? Or is this in a friend's car?
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If they wont provide safery equipment then you shouldnt be working for them. Liability is too much
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:04 am If they wont provide safery equipment then you shouldnt be working for them. Liability is too much
You know what, that’s something I didn’t consider and that may work in pushing them to purchase a new car seat.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would either convince the parents to buy the part you need or a different car seat altogether, or tell them that this isn't working out for me and find a new job. It's too big of a risk to your own livelihood otherwise. If you get in an accident with her in the car and she gets hurt, you are liable for this.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

If something happens you will be the one going to jail. Stop being an idiot and find a new job already
Anonymous 2

Unread post

What do you do?

Can they not afford a proper seat?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would tell the parents you're not driving her anymore until they provide a base or a different car seat.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:03 am I would tell the parents you're not driving her anymore until they provide a base or a different car seat.
That is what I’m going to do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic